Deleted or quarantined thread? Frustrated about it?

The place to report problems, or give feedback about this message board or the entire Queenonline site.

Re: Deleted or quarantined thread? Frustrated about it?

Postby Sammy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:13 pm

action wrote:
Dusty wrote:Fair point, I'll take that on the chin and admit I got that wrong. My point still stands, however- those who would see me banned can do so if they wish- but they must also take their own dubious previous misdemeanours into account. The way I see it is that we're all as bad as each other, so it'd be best for all concerned if we gave each other a wide berth and stopped being so hypocritical about each other. You can have my previous post as a bonus hypocrisy point on my part if you wish. Me, I'm getting on with posting, and I'll not judge any of you guys, if you don't judge me.

your false accusation to champs has been proven wrong. YOUR incrimination still stands, and has been layed down for all to see.

as for me, i had my punishment, i "served my time". what have you done to make up for your mistakes? nothing. on the contrary; you continue to drag up old arguments for the sake of it (you do it again now) AND you talk down to us AGAIN.

Hey action, this qol and not Broadway
are you saying your Killer Queen/FOTW 7" single(s?) doesn't contain the standalone version of the latter track?
http://www.betterworld.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v7GzweqU3M
Sammy
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Greywoolfe » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:40 pm

action wrote:
Dusty wrote:Fair point, I'll take that on the chin and admit I got that wrong. My point still stands, however- those who would see me banned can do so if they wish- but they must also take their own dubious previous misdemeanours into account. The way I see it is that we're all as bad as each other, so it'd be best for all concerned if we gave each other a wide berth and stopped being so hypocritical about each other. You can have my previous post as a bonus hypocrisy point on my part if you wish. Me, I'm getting on with posting, and I'll not judge any of you guys, if you don't judge me.

your false accusation to champs has been proven wrong. YOUR incrimination still stands, and has been layed down for all to see.

Fairly obviously, as I pointed it out myself in the post you quoted, and admitted to it. Your point is...?

action wrote:as for me, i had my punishment, i "served my time". what have you done to make up for your mistakes? nothing. on the contrary; you continue to drag up old arguments for the sake of it (you do it again now) AND you talk down to us AGAIN.
Well I'm not the only one who's guilty of dragging up old arguments, as you, load and Champs are so keen to remind everyone of aliasgate every full moon. My point stands- that we're all as bad as each other. I've admitted to it, now can you? Because if you can, there's hope we can all be big enough to put this behind us and drop the pantomime, rather than just one or two of us.

JLP wrote:action, I dealt with this. Do you really have to add your tuppenceworth? As for dragging up old arguments, you really are not that snow white on that one.

Now I am gonna ask one more time. Can we please leave this issue behind.

Gladly, as I've said twice now for my part. I won't be surprised if my name and certain incidents of QOL past are resurrected for a quick spot of self-righteous mutual backslapping, however.
Greywoolfe

Postby action » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Dusty wrote:Gladly, as I've said twice now for my part. I won't be surprised if my name and certain incidents of QOL past are resurrected for a quick spot of self-righteous mutual backslapping, however.

it's wildly offensive that you call for stopping the arguments, while poking the current one yourself long after it was cooled down.

the truth is, you need me in this place. it's your way of venting your day time frustrations. i suspect you work for a boss that shits on your head and you cant do anything about it, so you project your image of him on me and in some twisted state of mind think you're referring to your boss in stead of me. dont worry, there are medicins to deal with situations like you'rs. today's sorry episode is yet more daring proof of how you work

i would respect you more if you were man enough to take guilt of your past mistakes, like i have. but it doesnt slow you down one bit in your ongoing, clownesque, act. you even try to garner sympathy from people you once dispised and ridiculed. i dont know what to say anymore, it's desperating.
what have i become?
my sweetest friend
everyone i know
goes away in the end
action
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free

Postby lord of all darkness. » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:20 pm

@ dusty, When have i broke the rules? Stop bringing my name into this. Take what action says on the chin and move on. Now good day to you sir!
lord of all darkness.
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby lord of all darkness. » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:26 pm

JLP wrote:
action wrote:

as for me, i had my punishment, i "served my time". what have you done to make up for your mistakes? nothing. on the contrary; you continue to drag up old arguments for the sake of it (you do it again now) AND you talk down to us AGAIN.

action, I dealt with this. Do you really have to add your tuppenceworth? As for dragging up old arguments, you really are not that snow white on that one.

Now I am gonna ask one more time. Can we please leave this issue behind.

Actually dusty started this all off again. We had left this issue behind us. I wonder why he decided to drag all this back up? Action stuck up for himself, i know he is far too busy at the moment for this crap.
lord of all darkness.
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby JLP » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:36 pm

lord of all darkness. wrote:
Actually dusty started this all off again. We had left this issue behind us. I wonder why he decided to drag all this back up? Action stuck up for himself, i know he is far too busy at the moment for this crap.

And I stepped in and hoped that would have been the end of the matter. As if.
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby action » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:37 pm

lord of all darkness. wrote:Actually dusty started this all off again. We had left this issue behind us. I wonder why he decided to drag all this back up? Action stuck up for himself, i know he is far too busy at the moment for this crap.

:agreepost:
what have i become?
my sweetest friend
everyone i know
goes away in the end
action
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free

Postby lord of all darkness. » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:21 pm

JLP wrote:

jlp, we have the right of reply, providing dusty doesn't stir things up again, it will be the end of the matter.
lord of all darkness.
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby JLP » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:31 pm

JLP wrote:

jlp, we have the right of reply, providing dusty doesn't stir things up again, it will be the end of the matter.

I will remember this the next time aliasgate gets brought back up. As you may have read Dusty actually acknowledged the point I made which is why I thought the matter might be laid to rest. Not a chance though whilst people own hatchets and electric tools that have a certain function.
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby lord of all darkness. » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:47 pm

hang on. Dusty stirs things up and we're the bad guys?

I never said dusty cant defend himself over aliasgate. So what's ya point?
lord of all darkness.
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby JLP » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:53 pm

lord of all darkness. wrote:hang on. Dusty stirs things up and we're the bad guys?

My point is this was sorted. I made a post clarifying something which was accepted. There was no need for anyone else to comment.

OK I will make a deal with you all. I will remove any post from here on in where Dusty has a go at either of you. Of course that will work both ways.
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby Champs » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:31 pm

Apology in the post, Dusty? :sleepy:
Double Q calling secret squirrel, over.
Champs
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love

Postby Bad Guy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:53 pm

lord of all darkness. wrote:hang on. Dusty stirs things up and we're the bad guys?

Hey, don't bring me into this. I've done nothing wrong... :lookround:
LEWIS HAMILTON & JENSON BUTTON - McLAREN'S 2010 DREAM TEAM!
Bad Guy
BOPOS
BOPOS

Postby lord of all darkness. » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:05 am

Bad Guy wrote:

Hey, don't bring me into this. I've done nothing wrong... :lookround:

lol.
lord of all darkness.
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Greywoolfe » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:25 am

Champs wrote:Apology in the post, Dusty? :sleepy:

I admitted fault a few posts back. Never let it be said that I'm not man enough to apologise if I'm in the wrong. Please accept my full and unreserved apology. :)
Greywoolfe

PreviousNext

Return to QUEENONLINE