Mod resigning

The place to report problems, or give feedback about this message board or the entire Queenonline site.

Re: Mod resigning

Postby action » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:54 pm

JLP wrote:
action wrote:time for the next candidate :D

i wanna be moderator! :D

no replacement action my learned friend.

i remember from the (rather cryptic) first post that the decision can be changed if deemed necessary 8)
what have i become?
my sweetest friend
everyone i know
goes away in the end
action
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free

Postby Broooklyn » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:44 pm

Luciana wrote:Thank you, guys. It was nice to do it, but one year and a half is enough for me. Maybe I'll post more now that I don't need to read so much.

=) Hey, I warned ya not to do it, since you would no longer truly have much fun which was why I told ya in the chatroom that I proudly voted against ya with the hope that you would not win...but ya just had ta win...didn't cha. Women! Always needing that extra year or more to realize things and put things into a perspective that men clearly saw a year or so before. RIP. =(

Now...you put an emoty, preferably a laughy one and say something along the lines of "No...I really did enjoy it...but..." ;)

or

"Fuck off Broooky." I prefer that one. Tiz more you. Gotta break those binding chains that have silenced you up so tightly in the past year and a half. All so you can have a "Moderator" banner below your name. When will women realize that diamonds are never forever?
ImageImageImage
Broooklyn
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love

Location: When somethin'z broke...I wanna put a bit'a fixin' on it!

Postby Luciana » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:11 pm

Broooklyn wrote:=) Hey, I warned ya not to do it, since you would no longer truly have much fun which was why I told ya in the chatroom that I proudly voted against ya with the hope that you would not win...but ya just had ta win...didn't cha. Women! Always needing that extra year or more to realize things and put things into a perspective that men clearly saw a year or so before. RIP. =(

Now...you put an emoty, preferably a laughy one and say something along the lines of "No...I really did enjoy it...but..." ;)

Oh, fuck off, Broooky. :P

Damn, that feels good.
Luciana
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Greywoolfe » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:10 pm

action wrote:
JLP wrote:
action wrote:time for the next candidate :D

i wanna be moderator! :D

no replacement action my learned friend.

i remember from the (rather cryptic) first post that the decision can be changed if deemed necessary 8)

Yeah, but trolling threads to precipitate the need for creating a new mod would rather seriously f*ck up your chances of being that new mod, dontcha think? :P
Greywoolfe

Postby Taryn » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:58 pm

Sorry to hear about that Luci and thanks for all the work you did. :) I am looking forward to you posting more often. :)
Taryn
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Schwulemann » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:51 pm

women smart
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Schwulemann
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings

Previous

Return to QUEENONLINE