i hates the 3 quote rule

The place to report problems, or give feedback about this message board or the entire Queenonline site.

i hates the 3 quote rule

Postby lord of all darkness. » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:41 pm

You may embed only 3 quotes within each other.

:evil:
lord of all darkness.
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now
 
Posts: 3967
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:27 am

Re: i hates the 3 quote rule

Postby Champs » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:41 pm

lord of all darkness. wrote:You may embed only 3 quotes within each other.

:evil:

I know, it's wank! :roll:
Double Q calling secret squirrel, over.
User avatar
Champs
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love
 
Posts: 5332
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:27 pm
Location: Who wants to BE called Champs forever?

Re: i hates the 3 quote rule

Postby JLP » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:42 pm

lord of all darkness. wrote:You may embed only 3 quotes within each other.

:evil:


Yeah I know. Sort of didn't like it at first but now don't mind it.
Come on You Tigers
User avatar
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull
 
Posts: 23439
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:29 am
Location: The Premiership 2009-10

Re: i hates the 3 quote rule

Postby Champs » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:43 pm

JLP wrote:
lord of all darkness. wrote:You may embed only 3 quotes within each other.

:evil:


Yeah I know. Sort of didn't like it at first but now don't mind it.

In other words, deal with it... :lol: Gotta love this section. :mrgreen:
Double Q calling secret squirrel, over.
User avatar
Champs
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love
 
Posts: 5332
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:27 pm
Location: Who wants to BE called Champs forever?

Re: i hates the 3 quote rule

Postby JLP » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:47 pm

Champs wrote:
JLP wrote:
lord of all darkness. wrote:You may embed only 3 quotes within each other.

:evil:


Yeah I know. Sort of didn't like it at first but now don't mind it.

In other words, deal with it... :lol: Gotta love this section. :mrgreen:


Not particularly. It was set up when we changed and I can't see any reason to change it.
Come on You Tigers
User avatar
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull
 
Posts: 23439
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:29 am
Location: The Premiership 2009-10

Re: i hates the 3 quote rule

Postby lord of all darkness. » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Well i am gonna just fuck the quotes up from now on. So people dont complain if i misquote any quotes.

And you can quote me on that.
lord of all darkness.
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now
 
Posts: 3967
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:27 am

Re: i hates the 3 quote rule

Postby lord of all darkness. » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:49 pm

Or is it too hard to change without Ians help?
lord of all darkness.
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now
 
Posts: 3967
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:27 am

Re: i hates the 3 quote rule

Postby Champs » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:50 pm

lord of all darkness. wrote:Well i am gonna just fuck the quotes up from now on. So people dont complain if i misquote any quotes.

And you can quote me on that.

Who the fuck are you talkin' to, boy? :P You talkin' to me?? :mrgreen:
Double Q calling secret squirrel, over.
User avatar
Champs
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love
 
Posts: 5332
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:27 pm
Location: Who wants to BE called Champs forever?

Re: i hates the 3 quote rule

Postby JLP » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:51 pm

lord of all darkness. wrote:Or is it too hard to change without Ians help?



I could change it in a minute but the two of us are in agreement abouit the 3 quote thing.
Come on You Tigers
User avatar
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull
 
Posts: 23439
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:29 am
Location: The Premiership 2009-10

Re: i hates the 3 quote rule

Postby lord of all darkness. » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Champs wrote:
lord of all darkness. wrote:Well i am gonna just fuck the quotes up from now on. So people dont complain if i misquote any quotes.

And you can quote me on that.

Who the fuck are you talkin' to, boy? :P You talkin' to me?? :mrgreen:


I will use up one of quote allowances to answer you?


I dunno anymore. :nervous:
lord of all darkness.
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now
 
Posts: 3967
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:27 am

Re: i hates the 3 quote rule

Postby lord of all darkness. » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:52 pm

JLP wrote:
lord of all darkness. wrote:Or is it too hard to change without Ians help?



I could change it in a minute but the two of us are in agreement abouit the 3 quote thing.


Can it be increased to 5?
lord of all darkness.
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now
 
Posts: 3967
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:27 am

Re: i hates the 3 quote rule

Postby JLP » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:56 pm

lord of all darkness. wrote:
JLP wrote:
lord of all darkness. wrote:Or is it too hard to change without Ians help?



I could change it in a minute but the two of us are in agreement abouit the 3 quote thing.


Can it be increased to 5?


Like I said I am happy to leave it at three. I am sure if we put it to 5 someone else will moan about it only being five.
Feel free to see if you can change Ian's mind though.
Come on You Tigers
User avatar
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull
 
Posts: 23439
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:29 am
Location: The Premiership 2009-10

Re: i hates the 3 quote rule

Postby lord of all darkness. » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Ian has more important things happening at the moment. So i will leave it.
lord of all darkness.
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now
 
Posts: 3967
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:27 am

Re: i hates the 3 quote rule

Postby JLP » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:04 pm

lord of all darkness. wrote:Ian has more important things happening at the moment. So i will leave it.


OK.
Come on You Tigers
User avatar
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull
 
Posts: 23439
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:29 am
Location: The Premiership 2009-10

Re: i hates the 3 quote rule

Postby Bad Guy » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:36 pm

It might be a pain but it's a good idea to have it at 3 quotes per post. There was nothing more annoying than if two people were in conversation and kept quoting each other, and you ended up with 25 quotes per post and the orgininal post was squashed in the middle and every word had it's own line! :shock:
LEWIS HAMILTON & JENSON BUTTON - McLAREN'S 2010 DREAM TEAM!
User avatar
Bad Guy
BOPOS
BOPOS
 
Posts: 9087
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 3:48 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Next

Return to QUEENONLINE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron