Moderator nominations.

The place to report problems, or give feedback about this message board or the entire Queenonline site.

Re: Moderator nominations.

Postby kwienfen » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:07 pm

democracy on this messageboard and free speech ? yeah right :roll:

All this election is a joke. JLP will choose himself who will be the next mod. All that voting is just a big joke.
Who can control him anyway ?
vote [color=#FF00FF]kwienfen for mod ! vote kwienfen for mod ! vote [color=#008000]kwienfen for mod ! vote kwienfen for mod ! vote kwienfen for mod ! [b]vote kwienfen for mod ![b] vote kwienfen for mod ! vote kwienfen for mod ! vote kwienfen for mod ! vote kwienfen for mod ! vote
kwienfen
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings

Postby JLP » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:10 pm

kwienfen wrote:democracy on this messageboard and free speech ? yeah right :roll:

All this election is a joke. JLP will choose himself who will be the next mod. All that voting is just a big joke.

Why didn't you nominate yourself during the actual time period specified if you wanted to be involved?
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby bhm0129ad » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:13 pm

JLP wrote:
kwienfen wrote:democracy on this messageboard and free speech ? yeah right :roll:

Why didn't you nominate yourself during the actual time period specified if you wanted to be involved?

Because the guy has no clue of reality.
He WOULD however come VERY close to the top in an UNPOPULARITY vote.

I agree with Bad Guy about the 'ignore list' comment.
NOT that that is an endorsement of Bad Guy as mod - I have no problem with that being the case, but please people, VOTE WEEMANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bhm0129ad
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby kwienfen » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:37 pm

JLP wrote:

i was banned
vote [color=#FF00FF]kwienfen for mod ! vote kwienfen for mod ! vote [color=#008000]kwienfen for mod ! vote kwienfen for mod ! vote kwienfen for mod ! [b]vote kwienfen for mod ![b] vote kwienfen for mod ! vote kwienfen for mod ! vote kwienfen for mod ! vote kwienfen for mod ! vote
kwienfen
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings

Postby JLP » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:39 pm

kwienfen wrote:
JLP wrote:

i was banned

your ban was over by then. However I really do not think someone who had just been banned would be suitable to be nominated.
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby kwienfen » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:43 pm

everybody deserves a second chance.

so in other words you confess that you control the elections ?
kwienfen
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings

Postby JLP » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:12 pm

kwienfen wrote:everybody deserves a second chance.

How the f*ck am I controlling the election?
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby Belle Leisha » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:16 pm

JLP wrote:

Dude, ignore him. The fact he's lying about the time he was banned for sort of speaks for itself in the relevance of his opinions/posts/general presence.

I'm a restless kinda gal, there's No Turning Back Now

http://www.phoenixfirefoundation.com
Belle Leisha
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free

Postby kwienfen » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:26 pm

JLP wrote:

you ask people to PM the votes to you.

how can someone control that ?

for example you receive 20 votes for weeman and 25 for action, you make a thread and announce that weemann won the elections with 21 votes and action second with 19.

who knows?
kwienfen
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings

Postby bhm0129ad » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:32 pm

kwienfen wrote:
JLP wrote:

for example you receive 20 votes for weeman and 25 for action, you make a thread and announce that weemann won the elections with 21 votes and action second with 19.

who knows?

Do you know of ANY other public election where everybody's votes are made public?
Do you not realise that the whole admin/mod team will have access to the actual list of votes and that between them THEY will check and verify it?
If you don't like it Kwienfen, you can do us ALL a favour and just not bother visiting and posting here?
You are the sort of person who will never be happy - whatever systems are in place. There will always be something to question or complain about.
bhm0129ad
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby JLP » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:34 pm

kwienfen wrote:
JLP wrote:

who knows?

it is called trust. Each time a new mod has been elected it has been run with the votes cast via PM. Of course we could do it via a poll but that would enable a poster with say, 10 accounts, to cast 10 votes. By doing it via PM, each person gets one vote no matter how many accounts he or she actually has.

Of course you could always start a thread asking people to post who they voted for. However I would like to be able to question someone who said they had voted for a particular poster when they actually hadn't.
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby kwienfen » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:40 pm

bhm0129ad wrote:

Do you know of ANY other public election where everybody's votes are made public?
Do you not realise that the whole admin/mod team will have access to the actual list of votes and that between them THEY will check and verify it?
If you don't like it Kwienfen, you can do us ALL a favour and just not bother visiting and posting here?
You are the sort of person who will never be happy - whatever systems are in place. There will always be something to question or complain about.

I will be happy if I will be mod or better admin :)
kwienfen
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings

Postby Belle Leisha » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:37 pm

Well then be less of a massive pain in everyone's back sides and ask for nominations next times there's a vote. In the mean time if you don't like it you know where the door is.

I'm a restless kinda gal, there's No Turning Back Now

http://www.phoenixfirefoundation.com
Belle Leisha
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free

Postby bhm0129ad » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:54 pm

I wouldn't worry Belle, we are dealing with a complete imbecile who either cannot grasp the concept that no-one can or will VOTE for him to be mod because he is not even a nominee, or his new siggy and self promoting posts elsewhere are just plainly indicative of his idiocy.
He is the reason we have 'ignore' functions I think.
bhm0129ad
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Ice On Fire » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:57 pm

kwienfen wrote:
I will be happy if I will be mod or better admin :)

I will happy if you will never be mod/admin.
Times have changed and times are strange
Here I come but I ain't the same
Ice On Fire
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free

Location: The one where you will be the first to forget and you will be the last to remember

PreviousNext

Return to QUEENONLINE