free speech

The place to report problems, or give feedback about this message board or the entire Queenonline site.

free speech

Postby kwienfen » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:12 pm

every time I make a joke about a certain group it is immediately removed and I get warnings from the admin that I will be banned.

why is there no free speech here?
vote [color=#FF00FF]kwienfen for mod ! vote kwienfen for mod ! vote [color=#008000]kwienfen for mod ! vote kwienfen for mod ! vote kwienfen for mod ! [b]vote kwienfen for mod ![b] vote kwienfen for mod ! vote kwienfen for mod ! vote kwienfen for mod ! vote kwienfen for mod ! vote
kwienfen
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings

Re: free speech

Postby Ice On Fire » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:13 pm

kwienfen wrote:every time I make a joke about a certain group it is immediately removed and I get warnings from the admin that I will be banned.

why is there no free speech here?

Why not pm someone who can answer your question? Thats why there are admim/mods here :wink:
Times have changed and times are strange
Here I come but I ain't the same
Ice On Fire
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free

Location: The one where you will be the first to forget and you will be the last to remember

Postby bhm0129ad » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:27 pm

Personally, I see no reason for singling out said 'group' for what YOU call jokes ( I call prejudism based on tone and content).

I may take the 'piss' sometimes out of, for instance, action for being belgian, but he IS capable of answering back and seeing it as the joke it is.
Your 'jokes' are aimed at a group I see no 'open' representatives of here on this board.
The fact you seem intent on reiterating your 'jokes' and the punishment you received for them is indicative of how strongly you really feel.
bhm0129ad
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby JLP » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:46 pm

You were informed by PM of the reason.
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby Kes » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:50 pm

They say the best things in life are free, however, as we believe the best things don't include homophobia, racism, sexism, etc. and you want free speech where you can have a really bitter gripe at these topics, then try somewhere where free speech over-rides "reasonable" moral values, and the ability of an individual to control oneself.
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But then forgot how to learn!
Kes

Return to QUEENONLINE