Welcome QOL's new Moderator.

The place to report problems, or give feedback about this message board or the entire Queenonline site.

Re: Welcome QOL's new Moderator.

Postby Mr_Mercury » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:28 pm

Erin wrote:Lester was LAST place!!?? :evil:

Well, at least, his campaign manager won... :P


Lester should have won. Bloody fix. I demand a re-count. :lol:

Anyone who can have a book published that is now selling for £136.20 (at the time of writing this) is well worth voting for.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1905 ... d_i=468294

Well done anyway, Lester.
Image

The lover who just walked out your door
Has taken all his blankets from the floor.
The carpet, too, is moving under you
And it's all over now, Baby Blue.
User avatar
Mr_Mercury
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:18 am
Location: Sitting on my a**e.

Re: Welcome QOL's new Moderator.

Postby Queen Mercury » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Mr_Mercury wrote:
Erin wrote:Lester was LAST place!!?? :evil:

Well, at least, his campaign manager won... :P


Lester should have won. Bloody fix. I demand a re-count. :lol:

Anyone who can have a book published that is now selling for £136.20 (at the time of writing this) is well worth voting for.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1905 ... d_i=468294

Well done anyway, Lester.


£136.20 for a book :shock:


:lol: Davie, just noticed your banner... cool
Lover of Life, Singer of Songs, The Irreplaceable Legend That Is Freddie Mercury
Image

Proud Mercurian and Member of The D.M.C
Fuck Today, It's Tomorrow - Freddie Mercury
User avatar
Queen Mercury
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now
 
Posts: 3176
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:15 pm

Re: Welcome QOL's new Moderator.

Postby Mr_Mercury » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:36 pm

Queen Mercury wrote:
Mr_Mercury wrote:
Erin wrote:Lester was LAST place!!?? :evil:

Well, at least, his campaign manager won... :P


Lester should have won. Bloody fix. I demand a re-count. :lol:

Anyone who can have a book published that is now selling for £136.20 (at the time of writing this) is well worth voting for.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1905 ... d_i=468294

Well done anyway, Lester.


£136.20 for a book :shock:


:lol: Davie, just noticed your banner... cool


Yep £136.20. I got Lester's book when it was a lot less than that. Cracking read it is too.

And ta for the comment about the banner, big sister!!! :biggrin:
Image

The lover who just walked out your door
Has taken all his blankets from the floor.
The carpet, too, is moving under you
And it's all over now, Baby Blue.
User avatar
Mr_Mercury
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:18 am
Location: Sitting on my a**e.

Re: Welcome QOL's new Moderator.

Postby JLP » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:24 am

This must be a first in the history of QOL. A topic has been unstickied before anyone has moaned. :P
Come on You Tigers
User avatar
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull
 
Posts: 23439
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:29 am
Location: The Premiership 2009-10

Re: Welcome QOL's new Moderator.

Postby Queen Mum ^_^ » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:46 pm

So where is our new Mod then? Already he's disappeared into obscurity :P
Trying to juggle a full time job, full time Foundation Degree study course, my children and housework - housekeeper/nanny required, apply within
User avatar
Queen Mum ^_^
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now
 
Posts: 3431
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:21 am
Location: At college, at school, at home - just about everywhere

Re: Welcome QOL's new Moderator.

Postby Bad Guy » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:31 am

Queen Mum ^_^ wrote:So where is our new Mod then? Already he's disappeared into obscurity :P


He's probably committed suicide due to the stresses of the job. I would have been able to handle it better. Either that or he has one of those "life" things I have heard people talk about so much.
LEWIS HAMILTON & JENSON BUTTON - McLAREN'S 2010 DREAM TEAM!
User avatar
Bad Guy
BOPOS
BOPOS
 
Posts: 9087
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 3:48 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Welcome QOL's new Moderator.

Postby Lester Burnham » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:59 am

I actually got a PM from WeeMann, and I reproduce it here, without his permission:

WeeMann wrote:Lester, I can't handle it anymore. It's all too much for me to take. If you want it, it's yours.


So, with that said, I am now the new mod. Bow down before me! :D
User avatar
Lester Burnham
The Show Must Go On
The Show Must Go On
 
Posts: 1804
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:36 pm
Location: He thought he was the King of America

Re: Welcome QOL's new Moderator.

Postby fairydandy » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:50 pm

Lester Burnham wrote:Bow down before me! :D


Oooook then. :P
User avatar
fairydandy
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:02 am

Re: Welcome QOL's new Moderator.

Postby WeeMann » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:59 am

Bad Guy wrote:
Queen Mum ^_^ wrote:So where is our new Mod then? Already he's disappeared into obscurity :P


He's probably committed suicide due to the stresses of the job. I would have been able to handle it better. Either that or he has one of those "life" things I have heard people talk about so much.


I'm still here! This week has been manic, I've spent less time on here than I have for ages although this "Life" thing is overrated :P
If Simon Mann did not exist, you would have to make him up The Times - Tues 17 Jun, 2008
User avatar
WeeMann
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 10189
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 11:42 pm
Location: One of The Usual Suspects.

Re: Welcome QOL's new Moderator.

Postby action » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:06 am

i have to be the new moderator, i'm the most popular candidate of the ones that rejected their nomination, so naturally it should be me 8)

Spoiler! :
wait, even i thinks that makes no sense :P
what have i become?
my sweetest friend
everyone i know
goes away in the end
User avatar
action
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free
 
Posts: 12495
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:57 pm

Re: Welcome QOL's new Moderator.

Postby Bad Guy » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Quick question, how come WeeMann is shown as the last person to post in "The Complete Works" sub-forum, but when you click on it, it shows he isn't the last poster in any thread, let alone in the sub-forum. :?
LEWIS HAMILTON & JENSON BUTTON - McLAREN'S 2010 DREAM TEAM!
User avatar
Bad Guy
BOPOS
BOPOS
 
Posts: 9087
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 3:48 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Welcome QOL's new Moderator.

Postby JLP » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Bad Guy wrote:Quick question, how come WeeMann is shown as the last person to post in "The Complete Works" sub-forum, but when you click on it, it shows he isn't the last poster in any thread, let alone in the sub-forum. :?


It was in a topic that had been moved. Sorted now.
Come on You Tigers
User avatar
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull
 
Posts: 23439
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:29 am
Location: The Premiership 2009-10

Re: Welcome QOL's new Moderator.

Postby WeeMann » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:45 am

That confused me too for a little while until I tracked down my post.
If Simon Mann did not exist, you would have to make him up The Times - Tues 17 Jun, 2008
User avatar
WeeMann
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 10189
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 11:42 pm
Location: One of The Usual Suspects.

Re: Welcome QOL's new Moderator.

Postby Queen Mum ^_^ » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:28 pm

WeeMann wrote:That confused me too for a little while until I tracked down my post.


Men are so easily confused...that's why they need women - you can't live without us :lol:
Trying to juggle a full time job, full time Foundation Degree study course, my children and housework - housekeeper/nanny required, apply within
User avatar
Queen Mum ^_^
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now
 
Posts: 3431
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:21 am
Location: At college, at school, at home - just about everywhere

Previous

Return to QUEENONLINE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron