Electromagnetism is homeopathic.

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related)

Re: Electromagnetism is homeopathic.

Postby Belle Leisha » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:16 am

I can't remember, and I can't find it on the list I've just found. I'll check next time I'm home. :P
Image


I'm a restless kinda gal, there's No Turning Back Now

http://www.phoenixfirefoundation.com
User avatar
Belle Leisha
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free
 
Posts: 11778
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Never a FarCry from here...

Re: Electromagnetism is homeopathic.

Postby Elessar » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:17 am

Belle Leisha wrote:I can't remember, and I can't find it on the list I've just found. I'll check next time I'm home. :P


Propofol, from the Michael Jackson School of Pain Relief?
User avatar
Elessar
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love
 
Posts: 9117
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see

Re: Electromagnetism is homeopathic.

Postby Belle Leisha » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:18 am

Elessar wrote:
Belle Leisha wrote:I can't remember, and I can't find it on the list I've just found. I'll check next time I'm home. :P


Propofol, from the Michael Jackson School of Pain Relief?


:lol: Scandal.
Image


I'm a restless kinda gal, there's No Turning Back Now

http://www.phoenixfirefoundation.com
User avatar
Belle Leisha
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free
 
Posts: 11778
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Never a FarCry from here...

Re: Electromagnetism is homeopathic.

Postby Delilah » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:18 am

Elessar wrote:Seriously, coming up with hangover cures when you have a cupboard full of cancer medication is so much fun. You really can cure any hangover.


Whoo...hadn't thought of that. I guess you have a serious stash.
User avatar
Delilah
I'm a pretty c**t
 
Posts: 17251
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Electromagnetism is homeopathic.

Postby Delilah » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:19 am

Hmmm...Propofol for migraines...could work.
User avatar
Delilah
I'm a pretty c**t
 
Posts: 17251
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Electromagnetism is homeopathic.

Postby Delilah » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:19 am

Why won't they just give me codeine cough syrup for migraines? I bet that would help tremendously.
User avatar
Delilah
I'm a pretty c**t
 
Posts: 17251
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Electromagnetism is homeopathic.

Postby Belle Leisha » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:21 am

Drug addicts all of you, maybe I'm not such a girl, I can get though outer body light numb confusing drilling pain migraines without so much as an aspirin. Wimps both of you. :P
Image


I'm a restless kinda gal, there's No Turning Back Now

http://www.phoenixfirefoundation.com
User avatar
Belle Leisha
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free
 
Posts: 11778
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Never a FarCry from here...

Re: Electromagnetism is homeopathic.

Postby Elessar » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 am

Delilah wrote:
Elessar wrote:Seriously, coming up with hangover cures when you have a cupboard full of cancer medication is so much fun. You really can cure any hangover.


Whoo...hadn't thought of that. I guess you have a serious stash.


Well - had. There's only so long one week's supply of drugs can last!
User avatar
Elessar
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love
 
Posts: 9117
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see

Re: Electromagnetism is homeopathic.

Postby Elessar » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:24 am

Delilah wrote:Hmmm...Propofol for migraines...could work.


Michael Jackson must surely get some kind of award for most ridiculous drug addiction. I've never been under general anaesthetic, but my understanding is that you get injected and then all of a sudden it's 12 hours later and you feel like shit! How can that possibly be an addictive experience?
User avatar
Elessar
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love
 
Posts: 9117
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see

Re: Electromagnetism is homeopathic.

Postby Elessar » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:33 am

I mean, how did that habit start?

Michael: Doctor? You know when they operated on my nose last week, they put me to sleep? Well I'm not sleeping so good right now, can I have some of that?
Doctor: Wh...n...no! Of course not!
User avatar
Elessar
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love
 
Posts: 9117
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see

Re: Electromagnetism is homeopathic.

Postby Elessar » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:40 am

Why didn't this happen?

Previous Doc: So Dr. Murray, you're going to be Michael's doctor from now on...here's a list of drugs he's on. As you can see he's on quite a few drugs...some painkillers, some anti-anxiety, we put him on a propofol drip at night, he-
Murray: Sorry what?
Previous Doc: At night we put him on a little propofol drip. He's out like a light. Then we wake him up in the morning by turning it off.
Murray: Sorry - you put him on a PROPOFOL DRIP to help him sleep?
Previous Doc: Yeah, it's fine, we've been doing it for years now.
Murray: That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my 30 years in the medical profession, I'm going to get you all struck off and I'm phoning the police.
User avatar
Elessar
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love
 
Posts: 9117
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see

Re: Electromagnetism is homeopathic.

Postby Innuendoes » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Delilah wrote:Why won't they just give me codeine cough syrup for migraines? I bet that would help tremendously.


Are you kidding? Have you had that shit? LOL. I've had codeine in the hospital and in pill form with tylenol and I hope I never have to be forced to have that again. I would gladly take the pain over the feeling of taking codeine.
:lol: :P
"Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who is hating his brother,
When hate won’t do,
‘cuz we’re all the same,
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you"
User avatar
Innuendoes
We Are The Champions
We Are The Champions
 
Posts: 21640
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:09 pm
Location: Who's bad?

Re: Electromagnetism is homeopathic.

Postby Delilah » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Innuendoes wrote:
Delilah wrote:Why won't they just give me codeine cough syrup for migraines? I bet that would help tremendously.


Are you kidding? Have you had that shit? LOL. I've had codeine in the hospital and in pill form with tylenol and I hope I never have to be forced to have that again. I would gladly take the pain over the feeling of taking codeine.
:lol: :P


I surely have had it. I LOVED it. I can't deal with it in pill form, but the cough syrup is faaaabulous.
User avatar
Delilah
I'm a pretty c**t
 
Posts: 17251
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Electromagnetism is homeopathic.

Postby Innuendoes » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:36 pm

Delilah wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:
Delilah wrote:Why won't they just give me codeine cough syrup for migraines? I bet that would help tremendously.


Are you kidding? Have you had that shit? LOL. I've had codeine in the hospital and in pill form with tylenol and I hope I never have to be forced to have that again. I would gladly take the pain over the feeling of taking codeine.
:lol: :P


I surely have had it. I LOVED it. I can't deal with it in pill form, but the cough syrup is faaaabulous.


I guess it knocked out the pain but it knocked me out, too.. I think. That or I was just tired. I just didn't appreciate the fact it made everything look brown and dark and blurry. That's all I got out of it. :roll: :lol:
"Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who is hating his brother,
When hate won’t do,
‘cuz we’re all the same,
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you"
User avatar
Innuendoes
We Are The Champions
We Are The Champions
 
Posts: 21640
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:09 pm
Location: Who's bad?

Re: Electromagnetism is homeopathic.

Postby Elessar » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:18 am

User avatar
Elessar
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love
 
Posts: 9117
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see

Previous

Return to IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron