Gates Foundation plans $10 Billion for vaccines.

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related)

Gates Foundation plans $10 Billion for vaccines.

Postby Oscars4TheHURTLOCKER » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:31 pm

» Endorsing vaccines as the world´s most cost-effective public health measure,Bill and Melinda Gates said last friday that their foundation would more than double its spending on them over the next decade,to at least $10 Billion. The change could save the lifes of as many as eight million children by 2020,Bill Gates calculated,before his announcement at the World Economic Forum in Davos. Bill Gates assumes that two new vaccines against rotavirus and pneumococcal disease,which are major killers of malnourished children,are adopted as routine immunizations in most poor countries and reach 80 percent of all children by 2020. » http://www.gatesfoundation.org
»I am "RoyalHollywoodCimino"!Life=BLISS!»I am currently working in the new Film "Cosmopolis".»I am IN LOVE with Kathryn :inlove: Bigelow!Oooh!"THE HURT LOCKER"!=BIG BAFTA & OSCARS/Academy Awards WINNER!VICTORY! :onfire:
Oscars4TheHURTLOCKER
The Show Must Go On
The Show Must Go On

Location: Also Working/Writing for "CUORE" magazine!CUORE!=Paradise!LOVE again!LOVE!=Kathryn!Ooh!

Return to IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED?