The Glow Of Orange And Red In The Dark

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related)

Re: The Glow Of Orange And Red In The Dark

Postby Kes » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:46 am

Cross swords?

Don't they usually say "En Garde!" at the start of a sporting fencing match? Not straight in with the pre-empitive "Proves what an elitist c*nt you are!" attack from behind.

All the traffic is one way, from you. That doesn't really make this either a contest, or a discussion, and I'm still not going to "call you names".

As regards your one way conversation with G, no I didn't know you'd e-mailed him, and no again, I didn't know he hadn't replied. Did you start the conversation by calling him a c*nt? I ask because even if you didn't, he might have that perception of a little bit of interpersonal unpopularity or hostility, now from your previous post.
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But then forgot how to learn!
Kes

Postby Loretta » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:21 am

I've always had a lot of time for Bill, and I always will, regardless of what we've thrown at each other. If you two want to have a rather pointless and frankly sad slanging match, there are loads of threads you could go do it in. Why do it here?
Loretta
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free

Postby Kes » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:37 am

No disagreements there from me.
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But then forgot how to learn!
Kes

Postby WKMahler » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Hello...

Oh I've learned again and again what to and not to do. For example.

Yea, during the 1990's, white neo nazi fascists attempted to take over Cape Code, directly from the town of Hyannis. My assembled team of a select few along with the rest of society too, we "kicked their asses off the map" and left a trace or two. Not too much longer, I got what was due, in other words, my ass kicked too. Well, they began to arise again, back in January 2010. They got their "Fort Knox" of Hyanis, burned to near smithereens. So I talked, the talk, walked the walk, and for many reasons, (somewhere in the top ten, I left Cape Cod for my brother Troys alcoholism, pill selling, pot smoking, food taking from his kids, abuse of his girlfriend - physical, well I attempted to get him to sober up, he got mad and a restraining order was placed by him via the courts against me, all of this within the weeks leading up to and after the 1st State Of The Union address of President Obama, you do and do not know I suppose what I was working upon.). By the time I reached Fort Worth, TX, where I currently am, the long bad ass arm of those white racists....well my wallet was stolen by 1 of them. He was given mercy by me and I almost got my ass beat completly by a black mans white girlfriend and all I could do was accept my punishment with total humility. No hard feelings against either the black man and his white girlfriend, after all, it's what I deserved for giving mercy to a white racist.

Although, I am saying here and now, considering the true definition of union globally, there will come a day when Louis Farrakhan and David Duke are peaceful together, no more "war" against each other.

Meth labs?

Hey, Michael Jackson, I know you are still alive and breathing, you left the stage between "Bad" & "Dangerous" and another took your place. Peace to you MJ.

Willliam K. Mahler
W. K. Mahler
http://www.mahlers.com
"Act Of Mercy? What Do You Know, Rip It! Without Any Trace"
Getting riskier and riskier by the moment......truly the evils of Nazi Germany rears it's ugly head....
WKMahler
The Show Must Go On
The Show Must Go On

Previous

Return to IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED?