Moscow Metro hit by Suicide Bombings

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related)

Re: Moscow Metro hit by Suicide Bombings

Postby WhiteMouse » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:33 pm

All this said above looks very correct about political games. But the thing is that politicians don't get hurt. The government is aside. Do you think politicians use metro? Peaceful population gets that what the government deserves. And it's very sad. 'Cause people don't make strategies. You can call me naive. Maybe we should get used to it. But I can't see the way how one can get used to it and be careless about it. One thinks "That's not me, so no reason to worry." But some day one can get in such situation and then he/she will feel how their little world is destroyed.
Ooh, it makes me wonder...
WhiteMouse
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love

Postby Kes » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:09 pm

The object is to make political points via the people TO their governments. Most governments are voted in by their people, so the terrorists see that the electorate are a justifiable target when making their point to a government.

I know what you're saying, but you can't let these f*ckwits rule your life by proxy. If you happen to get on a jet, and one of these misguided people have targeted it, then you just have to cross that bridge when you come to it. Panicking, or worrying about it beforehand, plays into what they were hoping to achieve, and so makes them the winner.
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But then forgot how to learn!
Kes

Postby WhiteMouse » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:21 pm

Kes wrote:...Most governments are voted in by their people...

In the countries like Russia, you usually can choose between "bad" and "very bad".
WhiteMouse
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love

Postby Kes » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:52 pm

It's not so different anywhere. When you vote, you try to pick whichever b*stards are most likely to f*ck you over the least.

That's where these fundamentalists have fundamentally got it wrong. They think we actually WANT these muppets falling asleep in the House of Commons on our behalf.

That Guy Fawkes bloke was almost a hero!
Kes

Postby WhiteMouse » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:23 pm

Kes wrote:That's where these fundamentalists have fundamentally got it wrong. They think we actually WANT these muppets falling asleep in the House of Commons on our behalf.

:lol: Bravo!
WhiteMouse
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love

Postby Kes » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Finding an honest politician, is like trying to find a compassionate businessman. You don't really get successful unless you have a degree of ruthlessness about you. I've met about half a dozen famous politicians in my life, and I think just about every one of them has positively oozed bullshit.
Kes

Postby Elessar » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Vaguely relevant - Although Muslims have a reputation for going a bit too far when they get upset with what's going on, they do have a lot of good reasons to be angry with the way they're being treated.

This is good:

Elessar
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love

Location: Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see

Postby Kes » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:46 pm

I got banned from an Islamic clothes shop the other day...

...My own silly fault, I probably shouldn't have asked them if they stocked any 'Bomber jackets!" :shock:
Kes

Postby Broooklyn » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:55 pm

Innuendoes wrote:
Cooolklyn wrote:
fairydandy wrote:It's just 'Islamists' blowing themselves up again, it's no biggie. It's what they do.

:lol: Exactly. At least once a month when riding the train, a pan handler will come into the car and ask for money. The above is no different. Ya just gotta ignore the bombers like we do the pan handlers. We are all equals, just got different ways of doing things. ;)

When has a pan handler killed someone because he didn't get some change?

:lol: Oh Inny Minny Miney Muuu, what do we do with you.
ImageImageImage
Broooklyn
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love

Location: When somethin'z broke...I wanna put a bit'a fixin' on it!

Postby CoolCat » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:46 pm

WhiteMouse wrote:
Kes wrote:...Most governments are voted in by their people...

In the countries like Russia, you usually can choose between "bad" and "very bad".

Sounds like the UK :?
CoolCat
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby EaP » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:11 pm

Kes wrote:The only annoyance to this, is that if the glove was on the other foot, and it was Westerners going round the middle east blowing themselves up in street markets and mosques, then someone, somewhere would eventually ban white people from entering the country. However, it doesn't mean they would be right to do this, only lacking in the ability to find a practicable solution to the problem

you're too right they would, and i wouldn't blame them. one of the things that i admire about the middle eastern states is the blatent attitude of their way of life and their people being the most important thing to them

they give not a fuck about political correctness and being sensitive to other cultures within their shores. if you set up home there, you fucking well will abide by their rules, or woe betide you

imho, we badly need that kind of government. our parents and grandparents wern't asked if they wanted to live in a multi-cultural hell hole, it was foisted upon them by the ruling elites of sucessive governments who wouldnt ever have to live next door to the fuckers

makes my blood boil, how this country has been sold out to fucking aggressive immigrants shouting their mouths of demanding this and that

things are bad, and they'll get steadily worse unless we put a stop to it. but how do we do that when too many of you are willing to worship at the alter of pc and multi-culturalism?

/rant

thank you :-D
7/7 - The Day The Multicultural Timebomb Exploded
EaP
We Will Rock You
We Will Rock You

Postby Kes » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:43 pm

When you say "they wouldn't live next door to them", IMHO if they hadn't forcibly invaded them, or started a slave trade, we wouldn't have the problem now.

This problem of having communities within communities was caused by people with guns exploiting people without guns, and raping their countries of anything that was worth having. Well, 2010 is retribution time. My confidence will be restored when second, third and fourth generation British ethnic minorities feel British enough to support British sporting teams, and not the visiting teams from the countries of their ancestors. Then, maybe I'll have an indicator they feel their community is an integral part of our community.
Kes

Postby Innuendoes » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:25 am

Apparently, they did it again today. :roll:
"Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who is hating his brother,
When hate won’t do,
‘cuz we’re all the same,
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you"
Innuendoes
We Are The Champions
We Are The Champions

Postby EaP » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:50 pm

Kes wrote:When you say "they wouldn't live next door to them", IMHO if they hadn't forcibly invaded them, or started a slave trade, we wouldn't have the problem now.

This problem of having communities within communities was caused by people with guns exploiting people without guns, and raping their countries of anything that was worth having. Well, 2010 is retribution time. My confidence will be restored when second, third and fourth generation British ethnic minorities feel British enough to support British sporting teams, and not the visiting teams from the countries of their ancestors. Then, maybe I'll have an indicator they feel their community is an integral part of our community

oh bollocks, thats ancient history. we were fucked over by the romans for longer than the British Empire or slavery existed for, but you don't hear me whinging about it

there was a slot on jeremy vine the other day about some mp or whatever blogging about immigration the other day. the crux of it was we got terrorism and crime out of it and in return they gave us curry and hip-hop. shit fucking deal

i'm not trying to couch my words nicely about it anymore, i'll say what i think...

it'd be the happiest day of my life if they all fucked off, and if i could press a magic button and make them all disappear i'd do it without a second thought

anyone find that offensive? go and fuck yourself! i find it offensive when i walk out of my house in the morning to go to work and the first person (i use the term loosely) i see is an ethnic :evil:
7/7 - The Day The Multicultural Timebomb Exploded
EaP
We Will Rock You
We Will Rock You

Postby Delilah » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:03 pm

There be rednecks in the UK.
Delilah
I'm a pretty c**t

PreviousNext

Return to IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED?