Moscow Metro hit by Suicide Bombings

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related)

Re: Moscow Metro hit by Suicide Bombings

Postby action » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:35 pm

Delilah wrote:
action wrote:it's not good when a girl can make a man confused on an intellectual level, it's against man's code :(


Does it make your winkie small? :P


my dick is in normal condition - thank you

not that i'd allow the likes of you to inspect it further 8)

:P
what have i become?
my sweetest friend
everyone i know
goes away in the end
User avatar
action
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free
 
Posts: 12495
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:57 pm

Re: Moscow Metro hit by Suicide Bombings

Postby Elessar » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:39 pm

action wrote:
Delilah wrote:
action wrote:it's not good when a girl can make a man confused on an intellectual level, it's against man's code :(


Does it make your winkie small? :P


my dick is in normal condition - thank you

not that i'd allow the likes of you to inspect it further 8)

:P


Pah - I bet you would :lol:
User avatar
Elessar
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love
 
Posts: 9117
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see

Re: Moscow Metro hit by Suicide Bombings

Postby Innuendoes » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Good grief, one of these bombers was a 16 year old girl and the other, a 17 year old girl. Now we have children blowing up and killing other people in the name of Allah. :?
"Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who is hating his brother,
When hate won’t do,
‘cuz we’re all the same,
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you"
User avatar
Innuendoes
We Are The Champions
We Are The Champions
 
Posts: 21640
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:09 pm
Location: Who's bad?

Re: Moscow Metro hit by Suicide Bombings

Postby Y2marmar » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Innuendoes wrote:Good grief, one of these bombers was a 16 year old girl and the other, a 17 year old girl. Now we have children blowing up and killing other people in the name of Allah. :?


I just think its so sad. Even the children are desensitised. They're religious fanatics. They really can't see past the religion. IT's sad really
"As a rock star, you stand on stage and go 'Woo, look at me! Aren't I sexy?'"
User avatar
Y2marmar
The Show Must Go On
The Show Must Go On
 
Posts: 1866
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 12:04 am
Location: Loaded Air

Re: Moscow Metro hit by Suicide Bombings

Postby Greywoolfe » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:32 pm

Their religion is purely incidental in this case- the bombers were from the caucasus- either Chechens or Ingushetians, so their motives were purely political. Everyone there is Muslim, so the religion is not really the motive. It'd be like saying that Lee Harvey Oswald was an indoctrinated Christian activist because he shot JFK.

(No, I don't want to hear allthe stuff about LHO not really shooting JFK, I'm just picking an example out of the air to attempt to prove my point.)
Greywoolfe
 

Re: Moscow Metro hit by Suicide Bombings

Postby Innuendoes » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:19 am

Lee Harvy Oswald never shot Kennedy. He was set up. :P
"Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who is hating his brother,
When hate won’t do,
‘cuz we’re all the same,
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you"
User avatar
Innuendoes
We Are The Champions
We Are The Champions
 
Posts: 21640
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:09 pm
Location: Who's bad?

Re: Moscow Metro hit by Suicide Bombings

Postby Greywoolfe » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:22 am

Innuendoes wrote:Lee Harvy Oswald never shot Kennedy. He was set up. :P

Err...

Greywoolfe wrote:(No, I don't want to hear allthe stuff about LHO not really shooting JFK, I'm just picking an example out of the air to attempt to prove my point.)
Greywoolfe
 

Re: Moscow Metro hit by Suicide Bombings

Postby Innuendoes » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:23 am

Greywoolfe wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:Lee Harvy Oswald never shot Kennedy. He was set up. :P

Err...

Greywoolfe wrote:(No, I don't want to hear allthe stuff about LHO not really shooting JFK, I'm just picking an example out of the air to attempt to prove my point.)


Err...

:P :P :P
"Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who is hating his brother,
When hate won’t do,
‘cuz we’re all the same,
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you"
User avatar
Innuendoes
We Are The Champions
We Are The Champions
 
Posts: 21640
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:09 pm
Location: Who's bad?

Re: Moscow Metro hit by Suicide Bombings

Postby Delilah » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:53 am

Greywoolfe wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:Lee Harvy Oswald never shot Kennedy. He was set up. :P

Err...

Greywoolfe wrote:(No, I don't want to hear allthe stuff about LHO not really shooting JFK, I'm just picking an example out of the air to attempt to prove my point.)


Yeah, she was being a smartass. Well done, Inny. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Delilah
I'm a pretty c**t
 
Posts: 17251
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Moscow Metro hit by Suicide Bombings

Postby Kes » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:06 pm

Two teenage girls, eh?

Oh well, at least for a short period of time, they were like Lady GaGa....


...no matter which way you turn, she's f*cking everywhere!
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But then forgot how to learn!
User avatar
Kes
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 22840
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 4:18 pm
Location: In front of this computer

Previous

Return to IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron