Another Last Post Thread...

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED.

Another Last Post Thread...

Postby Bad Guy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:29 am

So I have made it to 15,000 posts. Something I didn't think I would do a few hours ago! :lol:

It is quite sad that we are leaving this episode of QOL behind. I have spoke to some great people on here over the years and was lucky enough to meet some of them during the Q+PR tour back in 2008. It something I won't forget and I hope will happen again. There are also loads of other people that I haven't met which I would love to do some time in the future!! This really is a great community and I feel privileged to be a part of it.

I don't want this to sound like a goodbye post to everyone, so I will say it's onwards and upwards and I hope that the new forums will last another 7 years and that the community spirit won't fade.

Thanks QOL, and goodbye to this version of the forums.

See ya all on the new forums. :)
LEWIS HAMILTON & JENSON BUTTON - McLAREN'S 2010 DREAM TEAM!
Bad Guy
BOPOS
BOPOS

Re: Another Last Post Thread...

Postby Broooklyn » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:46 am

Ta QOL!

*Rewindy sound*

*frrrrrrrrrlllllllllllubabuppppdeearrrrrleeeoudoooarrrdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedardiiiiiiiiideeeebup*

I think I'm going back, to the things I learnt so welllll in my youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth

Broooklyn wrote:on Sat May 15, 2004 12:21 pm

You Don't Fool Me

Quite an underrated Queen track. Definitely one of their most unique tracks. For me, it is the highlight of the whole Made in Heaven album. Queen pureists probably hate the track, but answer this.... Wouldn't some of you agree with me that Brian's solo from this track is absolutely one of his best?

*Baby crying*
ImageImageImage
Broooklyn
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love

Location: When somethin'z broke...I wanna put a bit'a fixin' on it!

Postby WeeMann » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:27 am

Another arse in your new avatar I see!

Farewell and see you on the other side.

I'm off to Ace's for the weekend, so my first posts on the new board may be made under the inflohol of alcoence.
If Simon Mann did not exist, you would have to make him up The Times - Tues 17 Jun, 2008
WeeMann

Postby JLP » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:03 am

Another leaving thread? If admin were not so busy spamming, they would get off their arse and merge 'em all. :lol:
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby Lord Pastieman.Steve » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:49 am

And they say us southerners were soft :lol: :lol:
Lord Pastieman.Steve
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love

Location: Leader of the cronies, allegedly LMAO. Just call me Grandad

Postby JLP » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:58 am

Lord Pastieman.Steve wrote:And they say us southerners were soft :lol: :lol:

shandy drinkers.
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby Kes » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:59 am

Northern monkeys! :shock:
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But then forgot how to learn!
Kes

Postby JLP » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:02 am

Ha so this is it, right on 11am too.

I consider this my best ever post and it was actually titled My Last Ever Post.

See you.

JLP wrote:Ha that got your attention. No of course I am not quitting but thought it would be fun to see how people would actually say a proper goodbye here. The more ironic,dramatic, entertaining, funny or emotional the better.

Here is mine.

Well folks it is time for me to go. I have had a great 50 or so years here but the end is nigh.

When Sammy became President of the US and passed that law that everyone would be legally killed on their 90th birthday I didn't think there would be a problem. Then Sassybobble became PM and sucked up to the President and introduced it here in good old Blighty so my time is up tomorrow.

Kes got his a few days back, he was fighting to the end trying to tell the nurses what Freddie had for dinner the day England won the World Cup in 1966. Apparently it was bacon, egg, sausages, fried bread and chips with a pot of milky tea. They didn't listen so off he went to that great encyclopaedia in the sky.

Bumped into FD the other day, he was grumbling about the state of the board again and the fact that Brian has just released the 14045th cover of WWRY. It did well in the charts and got to number 345 for one week.

Didy and Wolf now have kids and a bright eyed and bushy tailed lot they are too.

You remember the first WWRY visit when LG paraded around in Parky's basque, I missed that because I had gone to bed, yep I was a BOF even then. Well the other day I caught a glimpse of her in the said basque. It wasn't the same though as everything is saggy and droopy these days. Oh thats me by the way not the good lady

sylvia poped in to see me on Tuesday, she brought her dotter with her who is now about 56 but Sylvia says she is still 25. I know I am getting on a bit but even I cannot work that one out

John made a comeback of course, he released an album that has stayed in the charts for an amazing unbroken run of 32 years. Kes told me he had it in about 450 different formats, Tero just went to the libary in Finland for his copy

Anyway that is it, my time is gone. Just one thing though, does anyone know when the bloody box sets are being released
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Return to FRIED CHICKEN!