2010 Formula One Thread

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED.

Re: 2010 Formula One Thread

Postby '39 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:40 am

WHY am I better than the McLaren strategists? BANKER LAP. You idiots. You absolute idiots. I mean it's nice to be proven right to myself after screaming at the television, but that's not the point.

The most annoying thing about it is the arrogance. It's not a dodgy weather forecast as Jenson was saying or just the benefit of hindsight as Lewis was saying. Simply arrogance over thinking we're better than going out early. Not the first time it's happened either. They never seem to learn.

So it's left to hoping the Red Bulls fall apart again. Wonderful.

[/whinge]
'39
We Will Rock You
We Will Rock You

Postby Bad Guy » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:45 am

'39 wrote:WHY am I better than the McLaren strategists? BANKER LAP. You idiots. You absolute idiots. I mean it's nice to be proven right to myself after screaming at the television, but that's not the point.

The most annoying thing about it is the arrogance. It's not a dodgy weather forecast as Jenson was saying or just the benefit of hindsight as Lewis was saying. Simply arrogance over thinking we're better than going out early. Not the first time it's happened either. They never seem to learn.

[/whinge]

I know how you feel, it's stupid. Only good thing is, they have a lot of "slower" cars in front of them so getting through the pack shouldn't be difficult. Although who knows with the conditions that get thrown up in Malaysia?!
LEWIS HAMILTON & JENSON BUTTON - McLAREN'S 2010 DREAM TEAM!
Bad Guy
BOPOS
BOPOS

Postby '39 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:03 am

Bad Guy wrote:
'39 wrote:WHY am I better than the McLaren strategists? BANKER LAP. You idiots. You absolute idiots. I mean it's nice to be proven right to myself after screaming at the television, but that's not the point.

[/whinge]

I know how you feel, it's stupid. Only good thing is, they have a lot of "slower" cars in front of them so getting through the pack shouldn't be difficult. Although who knows with the conditions that get thrown up in Malaysia?!

Owing to Bernie's continued scheduling insanity, it's highly likely we won't finish the race. Should get past half-distance with it starting an hour earlier than last year but it's difficult to see too far beyond that.

You can set your watch by rainfall in the tropics. But the senile satanic dwarf is only interested in European TV viewers for most of whom, 8 o'clock on a Sunday is still too early to get up anyway.

I miss the ridiculously early starts. They gave a sort of sense of achievement!
'39
We Will Rock You
We Will Rock You

Postby Bad Guy » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:07 am

'39 wrote:I miss the ridiculously early starts. They gave a sort of sense of achievement!

Ditto, made you feel like a real fan sitting there at 4am when the race started! :P
LEWIS HAMILTON & JENSON BUTTON - McLAREN'S 2010 DREAM TEAM!
Bad Guy
BOPOS
BOPOS

Postby LittleBabyNothing » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:21 am

grrrrr
"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience." - George Bernard Shaw
LittleBabyNothing
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Henry.. » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:43 am

Should be a cracker of a race.
Henry..
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Previous

Return to FRIED CHICKEN!