QOL Big Brother - Eviction Week 1

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED.

Who do you want to EVICT?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:32 am

Fairydandy
21%
Delilah
No votes
Sir Didymus
2%
Morpheus
19%
White_Queen
13%
Melancholy_Blue
No votes
Sully
2%
Weyoun
2%
Queen_Mab
19%
Jean_Luc_Picard
2%
Jes
15%
Minder
2%
Bluesfrau
No votes
Kes
2%

Total votes : 52

Postby JLP » Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:52 pm

WQ suggests we admit who we voted for but I guess if we did we would guarentee one vote against us next week. After I am evicted or after the end of the game I will gladly discuss who I voted for but until then it remains my secret, especially as the recipitant of my vote is still in the house.
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:58 pm

Jean Luc Picard wrote:WQ suggests we admit who we voted for but I guess if we did we would guarentee one vote against us next week. After I am evicted or after the end of the game I will gladly discuss who I voted for but until then it remains my secret, especially as the recipitant of my vote is still in the house.

That is not really a good idea. You have to remember that 2/3 of the votes came from the board members anyway, and they are not going to admit it.

I voted for Queen Mab, I know nothing about her at all....so she was an easy target. I am sure she is a lovely person, as indeed we all are no doubt in reality.

Best to steer away from these things I think...or the 'game' might turn nasty.

Postby JLP » Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:02 pm

fairydandy wrote:
Jean Luc Picard wrote:WQ suggests we admit who we voted for but I guess if we did we would guarentee one vote against us next week. After I am evicted or after the end of the game I will gladly discuss who I voted for but until then it remains my secret, especially as the recipitant of my vote is still in the house.

That is not really a good idea. You have to remember that 2/3 of the votes came from the board members anyway, and they are not going to admit it.

I voted for Queen Mab, I know nothing about her at all....so she was an easy target. I am sure she is a lovely person, as indeed we all are no doubt in reality.

right enough, after all it is only a bit of fun. One request though FD, is it possible to start the next vote so it finishes in an evening, then more of us will be able to watch the end of the vote unwind.
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:05 pm

Jean Luc Picard wrote:
fairydandy wrote:

right enough, after all it is only a bit of fun. One request though FD, is it possible to start the next vote so it finishes in an evening, then more of us will be able to watch the end of the vote unwind.

Of course. :D If I am not around at any time to do that I will get Sully (or someone) to do it for me. It will certainly be possible though, I will start the next one at 9.00 pm this Wednesday if that is ok.

Postby JLP » Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:07 pm

fairydandy wrote:
Jean Luc Picard wrote:
fairydandy wrote:

Of course. :D If I am not around at any time to do that I will get Sully (or someone) to do it for me. It will certainly be possible though, I will start the next one at 9.00 pm this Wednesday if that is ok.

Great, I will be online and captivated totally. Now I know why I do not watch BB on the telly, I bet it gets really compulsive.
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:09 pm

You must watch it this year JLP, it is fascinating watching these people interact together, get on with each other, and then vote each other out. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Postby JLP » Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:13 pm

fairydandy wrote:You must watch it this year JLP, it is fascinating watching these people interact together, get on with each other, and then vote each other out. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I will pass thanks FD. One thing that really bugs me is how someone like Jade can enter the nation's news and be on the front pages of papers when there is a lot more serious stuff going on.
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby Wolf » Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:17 pm

I have absolutely no interest in BB its just boring to me, watching some people do things in a house.
But I do like to see who is evicted.
Wolf
We Will Rock You
We Will Rock You

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:22 pm

Jean Luc Picard wrote:
fairydandy wrote:You must watch it this year JLP, it is fascinating watching these people interact together, get on with each other, and then vote each other out. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I will pass thanks FD. One thing that really bugs me is how someone like Jade can enter the nation's news and be on the front pages of papers when there is a lot more serious stuff going on.

That is a problem with the tabloids, not the show...but it sells papers I guess, so that is the name of the game.

It is VERY addictive JLP, I missed most of the first one because I though pretty much as you did...then Camp Brian came along in the second one, and I was hooked (he was really hilarious) :wink:

Postby Sir Didymus » Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:26 pm

I've tried all three series -- watched em for about two hours when they start, catch about 10 mins at a time during the first week - then loudly proclaim it to be a waste of Channel 4's money... and end up whinging about how it takes over the schedules...
So long, and thanks for all the fish...

Quick Access To The Booshniverse

"The Velvet Onion has the right idea." - The Guardian
"They are good, actually." - Noel Fielding
Sir Didymus
Suburban Wonderfox

Postby Minder » Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:33 pm

The first one was class, with Scouser Craig. :wink: I never got in to the sequels.
Minder

Postby JLP » Fri Apr 11, 2003 6:44 pm

What amazes me about BB is the way it seems to take over people's lives. I remember last year at work someone complaining they were tired and asking to go home early. When I asked why she was so tired she told me she hadn't been to bed as she had been up all night watching BB.
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby Minder » Fri Apr 11, 2003 7:08 pm

Jean Luc Picard wrote:What amazes me about BB is the way it seems to take over people's lives. I remember last year at work someone complaining they were tired and asking to go home early. When I asked why she was so tired she told me she hadn't been to bed as she had been up all night watching BB.

BB as in this bullitin board? :wink: :D
Minder

Previous

Return to FRIED CHICKEN!