Is fairydandy ...

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED.

Is fairydandy..

annoying the hell out of you
7%
annoying you a little but there are more annoying people
5%
shame he used to be a cool fella
2%
who cares, he's the furniture here
14%
he's a senior poster so he can do what he wants
2%
what do you mean? fuck off he's a great chap!
50%
the kettle to the ... or whatever that proverb is!
5%
he's nice and all but he's overdoing it lately
16%

Total votes : 44

Postby Bluesfrau » Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:26 am

Who's Chandon :?: Very mysterious.
I heard from people of this board there was talk some time ago that Chandon is me. So I just want to make clear in advance that this person is NOT me! :evil:
Bluesfrau
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Kes » Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:28 am

OMG! :shock: FD!

If a B/B is about discussion, Chandon has created a monster here! 12 pages and climbing.
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But then forgot how to learn!
Kes

Postby Bluesfrau » Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:33 am

Kes wrote:OMG! :shock: FD!

If a B/B is about discussion, Chandon has created a monster here! 12 pages and climbing.

It's a ridiculous farce that one has to read stuff like this. Well, at least this shows FD that he's very well appreciated on this board.

...sooo...always look on the bright side of life...
(cos life is quite absurd - and that's the final word- you must always face the curtain with a grin...) :wink:
Bluesfrau
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Minder » Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:00 am

Bluesfrau wrote:

It's a ridiculous farce that one has to read stuff like this. Well, at least this shows FD that he's very well appreciated on this board.

(cos life is quite absurd - and that's the final word- you must always face the curtain with a grin...) :wink:

It's brilliant stuff! A very good ploy by the admin and mods to get this place ticking :D
Minder

Postby Bluesfrau » Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:09 am

Minder wrote:
Bluesfrau wrote:

It's brilliant stuff! A very good ploy by the admin and mods to get this place ticking :D

:roll: Not that brilliant. Just aggression caused by boredom. Some pple should get a life. Or maybe you can give 'em some of your hot sauce... 8)
Bluesfrau
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Loretta » Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:42 am

Minder wrote:It's brilliant stuff! A very good ploy by the admin and mods to get this place ticking :D

aha! I knew it all along.... FD *is* Chandon.... twas but a clever ploy to boost his post count .... I am impressed by your devious nature, sir :wink:

Now, that Loretta, what a sh*t... oh... it probably helps if I pretend to be someone else first... :D
Loretta
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free

Postby Wolf » Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:02 am

Loretta wrote:
Minder wrote:It's brilliant stuff! A very good ploy by the admin and mods to get this place ticking :D

aha! I knew it all along.... FD *is* Chandon.... twas but a clever ploy to boost his post count .... I am impressed by your devious nature, sir :wink:

Now, that Loretta, what a sh*t... oh... it probably helps if I pretend to be someone else first... :D

Oh I dont think FD is gonna like you saying he is Chandon, cuz he definitely does not like chandon, and implying that he is chandon isnt something he would want to see. :shock: :shock:
Wolf
We Will Rock You
We Will Rock You

Postby Minder » Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:48 pm

Wolf wrote:
Loretta wrote:

Oh I dont think FD is gonna like you saying he is Chandon, cuz he definitely does not like chandon, and implying that he is chandon isnt something he would want to see. :shock: :shock:

The plot thickens!
Minder

Postby Wolf » Mon Apr 14, 2003 1:49 pm

Minder wrote:The plot thickens!

Doesnt it just. :D :wink:
Wolf
We Will Rock You
We Will Rock You

Postby Minder » Mon Apr 14, 2003 2:12 pm

Wolf wrote:
Minder wrote:The plot thickens!

Doesnt it just. :D :wink:

Lets hope so!
Minder

Postby Gone Forever » Mon Apr 14, 2003 2:15 pm

Seconds away.........round 49.
Gone Forever

Postby Minder » Mon Apr 14, 2003 2:42 pm

Sylvia wrote:Seconds away.........round 49.
I think everone has kissed and made up now. Image
Minder

Previous

Return to FRIED CHICKEN!