Is Chandon...

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED.

Is Chandon...

A vindictive nobody
82%
A nasty piece of work
18%

Total votes : 11

Is Chandon...

Postby Freddo » Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:00 pm

On behalf of our friend FD, lets see what everyone thinks of Chandon.
Freddo

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:02 pm

The 'Blue' topic I started was deemed to be harming the board...now look what the board is filled with.

Postby JLP » Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:24 pm

fairydandy wrote:The 'Blue' topic I started was deemed to be harming the board...now look what the board is filled with.

but she deserves it.
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby Smithy » Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:27 pm

Jean Luc Picard wrote:
fairydandy wrote:The 'Blue' topic I started was deemed to be harming the board...now look what the board is filled with.

but she deserves it.

Never a truer word was said. I don't know Chandon well, but I don't know how anyone can say a word against FD. He's the backbone of this place.
Smithy
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Freddo » Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:28 pm

Jean Luc Picard wrote:

but she deserves it.

Hi JLP - is there a picture online of your hairyness? I'm considered a hairy guy and maybe we could compare shaved back pictures? If not, maybe email me a pic, I don't mind.
Freddo

Postby JLP » Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:38 pm

Emperor_Ming wrote:
Jean Luc Picard wrote:

but she deserves it.

Hi JLP - is there a picture online of your hairyness? I'm considered a hairy guy and maybe we could compare shaved back pictures? If not, maybe email me a pic, I don't mind.

check out page 2of the thread JLP's Hair, world exclusive here in Views of the world. Thankfully they have left my facial glory of the pic :lol:
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Return to FRIED CHICKEN!