Number 1 Bond girl

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED.

Greatest Bond girl ever

Barbara Bach as Anya Amasova
2
22%
Britt Eckland as Mary Goodnight
2
22%
Ursula Andress as Honey Ryder
5
56%
 
Total votes : 9

Postby MunQuayBouy » Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:39 am

Halle Berry, I'd crawl naked through a mile of broken glass just to wank in her shadow.
User avatar
MunQuayBouy
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 3:41 pm
Location: The Monkey House

Postby Jenany » Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:09 pm

Melancholy Blue wrote:
jenan wrote:I don't understand why anyone wants to watch Bond movies. :x


Have you ever watched one? Love them all. Do you not like a bit of excitement and escapism?

yes, I have seen few of them.. My sister and my father are big fans of James Bond, so we have many Bond-films.. Argh. Can't stand them.
User avatar
Jenany
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 12:03 pm
Location: Finland, "Achvenanmaa"

Postby Flash07 » Fri Apr 18, 2003 9:01 pm

FLASH wrote:URSULA mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :wink:


Well, I agree with you... 8)
Flash07
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:40 pm

Postby Melancholy Blue » Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:15 am

Put your hand up if you voted for Britt. At last, she received a vote. I was beginning to feel sorry for her.
User avatar
Melancholy Blue
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:13 am
Location: Newcastle, UK

Postby Kes » Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:27 am

"What are you? Some kind of doomsday machine, boy?" How could you forget Jane Seymour as Solitaire in Live And Let Die.
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But then forgot how to learn!
User avatar
Kes
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 22840
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 4:18 pm
Location: In front of this computer

Postby Melancholy Blue » Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:34 am

Kes wrote:"What are you? Some kind of doomsday machine, boy?" How could you forget Jane Seymour as Solitaire in Live And Let Die.


I've mentioned her on the previous page Kes. She's probably my number 4.
User avatar
Melancholy Blue
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:13 am
Location: Newcastle, UK

Postby Kes » Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:38 am

Melancholy Blue wrote:
I've mentioned her on the previous page Kes. She's probably my number 4.


Just a mention.... that's my point! Back then in 1973, it was before all this Dr Quinn - Medecine Woman malarky, and the girl was a tad pretty.
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But then forgot how to learn!
User avatar
Kes
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 22840
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 4:18 pm
Location: In front of this computer

Postby Melancholy Blue » Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:39 am

Kes wrote:
Melancholy Blue wrote:
I've mentioned her on the previous page Kes. She's probably my number 4.


Just a mention.... that's my point! Back then in 1973, it was before all this Dr Quinn - Medecine Woman malarky, and the girl was a tad pretty.


Just a tad?....you can do better than that Kes.
User avatar
Melancholy Blue
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:13 am
Location: Newcastle, UK

Postby Kes » Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:47 am

Melancholy Blue wrote:
Kes wrote:
Melancholy Blue wrote:
I've mentioned her on the previous page Kes. She's probably my number 4.


Just a mention.... that's my point! Back then in 1973, it was before all this Dr Quinn - Medecine Woman malarky, and the girl was a tad pretty.


Just a tad?....you can do better than that Kes.


Does the name 'John Bobbitt' ring any bells? :shock:
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But then forgot how to learn!
User avatar
Kes
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 22840
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 4:18 pm
Location: In front of this computer

Postby Melancholy Blue » Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:53 am

Kes wrote:
Melancholy Blue wrote:
Kes wrote:
Melancholy Blue wrote:
I've mentioned her on the previous page Kes. She's probably my number 4.


Just a mention.... that's my point! Back then in 1973, it was before all this Dr Quinn - Medecine Woman malarky, and the girl was a tad pretty.


Just a tad?....you can do better than that Kes.


Does the name 'John Bobbitt' ring any bells? :shock:


Yes. And your point......
User avatar
Melancholy Blue
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:13 am
Location: Newcastle, UK

Postby Kes » Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:54 am

Melancholy Blue wrote:
Yes. And your point......


Exactly! It's 'my point' that I would like to keep possession of....thanks!
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But then forgot how to learn!
User avatar
Kes
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 22840
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 4:18 pm
Location: In front of this computer

Postby Melancholy Blue » Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:00 am

Kes wrote:
Melancholy Blue wrote:
Yes. And your point......


Exactly! It's 'my point' that I would like to keep possession of....thanks!


I should have been expecting that really. This sounds like a clip of Bottom Live -
"Oh, I see your point". "Can you? Oh, I see what you mean".
User avatar
Melancholy Blue
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:13 am
Location: Newcastle, UK

Postby Kes » Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:52 am

Melancholy Blue wrote:
Kes wrote:
Melancholy Blue wrote:
Yes. And your point......


Exactly! It's 'my point' that I would like to keep possession of....thanks!


I should have been expecting that really. This sounds like a clip of Bottom Live -
"Oh, I see your point". "Can you? Oh, I see what you mean".


No, I think I'm a little more refined than Msrs Edmonson and Mayall. But not by much though.
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But then forgot how to learn!
User avatar
Kes
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 22840
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 4:18 pm
Location: In front of this computer

Previous

Return to FRIED CHICKEN!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron