Smithy will never find me here

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED.

Where can I hide from Smithy?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:53 pm

Behind the sofa, like usual
1
13%
You can run, but you can't hide
1
13%
Have you tried pretending to *be* the sofa?
1
13%
Have you tried pretending to be a woodchuck?
1
13%
Have you tried pretending to be Smithy? (it might just work)
4
50%
 
Total votes : 8

Postby Loretta » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:06 am

Deaky wrote:Do you honestly want me to slap you with an albatross?



Or you could explode like Mrs. Niggerbaiter :twisted:


welll... I never liked her anyway

*slaps you with a kipper liike in the Trondheim daance*
User avatar
Loretta
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free
 
Posts: 11082
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:02 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow... defying gravity

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:33 am

:roll:
Guest
 

Postby kitten » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:35 am

Well, welcome back! There's really been a lack of eye rolling lately! :D Gonna make the rounds? :wink:
User avatar
kitten
We Will Rock You
We Will Rock You
 
Posts: 807
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 5:30 pm
Location: Canada

Postby Deaky » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:39 am

Loretta wrote:
Deaky wrote:Do you honestly want me to slap you with an albatross?



Or you could explode like Mrs. Niggerbaiter :twisted:


welll... I never liked her anyway

*slaps you with a kipper liike in the Trondheim daance*


I've got a herring!
User avatar
Deaky
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 11:12 pm
Location: The dandy and pompous halls of Venezia

Postby Loretta » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:45 am

Deaky wrote:
Loretta wrote:
Deaky wrote:Do you honestly want me to slap you with an albatross?



Or you could explode like Mrs. Niggerbaiter :twisted:


welll... I never liked her anyway

*slaps you with a kipper liike in the Trondheim daance*


I've got a herring!

and I've got pringles... lets hook up ;)
User avatar
Loretta
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free
 
Posts: 11082
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:02 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow... defying gravity

Postby Deaky » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:47 am

This morning I woke up, made a pot of tea, drank the tea, fed the cat, took a nap, went to market, came home, made a pot of tea, drank the tea, took a nap, drank another cup of tea, went to the park, came back, and drank another cup of tea.

I'm kind of full -- how aboot lunch next Thursday?
User avatar
Deaky
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 11:12 pm
Location: The dandy and pompous halls of Venezia

Postby Loretta » Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:50 am

nah... you drink too much tea... you'll be peeing the whole time.... maybe I could introduce you to my Dutch friend.... ;)
User avatar
Loretta
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free
 
Posts: 11082
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:02 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow... defying gravity

Postby Clogsy » Wed Apr 16, 2003 8:03 am

What if I don't want to hide from Smithy? There's no option for that.

Oh well I'll have to pretend to be Smithy.

**Dances** Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Was I convincing enough?

Loretta, I don't believe we've been introduced. Hello! **Waves** :)
Clogsy
The Show Must Go On
The Show Must Go On
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:46 pm

Postby Minder » Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:00 am

Deaky wrote:This morning I woke up, made a pot of tea, drank the tea, fed the cat, took a nap, went to market, came home, made a pot of tea, drank the tea, took a nap, drank another cup of tea, went to the park, came back, and drank another cup of tea.

I'm kind of full -- how aboot lunch next Thursday?
How did you find time to post on here?Image
Minder
 

Postby Smithy » Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:21 am

Morpheus! Welcome back, old boy! Nice to have you around again! :P

**Sits in the corner, rocking back and forth**
User avatar
Smithy
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 3:26 pm
Location: Kent, England

Postby Sir Didymus » Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:52 pm

Mindyboy!!!!!!!!! You could always hide behind my fridge -- maybe do a little jam session with Deacon, Miller + Edwards...... Smithy won't go back there because shes scared the fungal life-form will eat her...
So long, and thanks for all the fish...

Image
Quick Access To The Booshniverse

"The Velvet Onion has the right idea." - The Guardian
"They are good, actually." - Noel Fielding
User avatar
Sir Didymus
Suburban Wonderfox
 
Posts: 16622
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 2:59 pm
Location: The Nabootique

Postby Minder » Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:05 pm

Sir Didymus wrote:Mindyboy!!!!!!!!! You could always hide behind my fridge -- maybe do a little jam session with Deacon, Miller + Edwards...... Smithy won't go back there because shes scared the fungal life-form will eat her...
MindyBoy????? is that me?
Minder
 

Postby Sir Didymus » Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:15 pm

Minder wrote:
Sir Didymus wrote:Mindyboy!!!!!!!!! You could always hide behind my fridge -- maybe do a little jam session with Deacon, Miller + Edwards...... Smithy won't go back there because shes scared the fungal life-form will eat her...
MindyBoy????? is that me?


LOL! Sorry - my fault.... Mindyboy is Loretta..... when I first met him he used the name The_Mind... and I almost immediately started using Mindyboy instead... :lol:
So long, and thanks for all the fish...

Image
Quick Access To The Booshniverse

"The Velvet Onion has the right idea." - The Guardian
"They are good, actually." - Noel Fielding
User avatar
Sir Didymus
Suburban Wonderfox
 
Posts: 16622
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 2:59 pm
Location: The Nabootique

Previous

Return to FRIED CHICKEN!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron