A huge personal favour please?

Welcome to your first point of call for Queen facts and FAQs, the official partner forum to the Queenonline History Section on the main site.

A huge personal favour please?

Postby John S Stuart » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Ultimate Collection: The Next Generation

Life has never been the same since 2005.
After a serious accident, and family illnesses - I have not been able to keep abreast (or iterested) in the latest developments in the Queen-world.

Looking back over my personal notes, I see my 'Ultimate Collection' threads died in 2005.
I was hoping someone else would take up the mantle, but I guess that was the lazy way out.

Now is the time to correct that.
Forget the archives for now - what is actually out there can be verified and documented.

I need as much info as possible.
Product releases, concert dates, collaborations, TV appearances, Pop Factors, International appearances, Interviews, cover versions etc...
(You know the format).

Any data (however obvious) is welcome, and better to have that info collated two or three times - than not at all.
No credit taken for the work of others - so all contributions acknowledged.
This is what I hope you want - so please, please, please help.

Many personal thanks

John S. Stuart
John S Stuart
We Will Rock You
We Will Rock You

Re: A huge personal favour please?

Postby Ian-Highlander » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Hi John,

Can't be a massive amount of help on this particular subject, I have however dropped you a PM about something related.

Cheers

Ian
Ian-Highlander
There Can Be Only One
There Can Be Only One

Location: Raising Money For "Make-A-Wish Foundation" On http://www.gcrpeople.com

Re: A huge personal favour please?

Postby fairydandy » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:01 pm

Hi John. Sorry to hear about the accident, hope you are ok. What drives you to do this tireless and quite thankless task will always amaze me.
fairydandy
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Return to THE COMPLETE WORKS