Concertography

Welcome to your first point of call for Queen facts and FAQs, the official partner forum to the Queenonline History Section on the main site.

Postby Loretta » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:11 pm

John S Stuart wrote:Nice list - but to simplify, I think you may need to clarify your dating system.

Although unconventional, I like the dating system. It's very rare you would be searching for where they played in every march, or on every 17th, but you would look for years. And if you're searching for a specific date, then it's easier to look for starting with the year rather than days or months.

Like I say, it's unusual, but for a reference tool, very appropriate :)
Loretta
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free

Postby John S Stuart » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:58 pm

Loretta wrote:
John S Stuart wrote:Nice list - but to simplify, I think you may need to clarify your dating system.

Although unconventional, I like the dating system. It's very rare you would be searching for where they played in every march, or on every 17th, but you would look for years. And if you're searching for a specific date, then it's easier to look for starting with the year rather than days or months.

Like I say, it's unusual, but for a reference tool, very appropriate :)

I agree with your point Loretta, but, what I meant was that Europeans and Americans use two different dating systems so it could lead to confusion.

However, since a key has been added to the start of the thread, it makes this potential confusion obsolete.
John S Stuart
We Will Rock You
We Will Rock You

Postby IndieJens » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:09 pm

I forgot to add Brian May in Tromsö at the 46664 concert 2005, does anyone know the date and the artist(s) Brian playeed with?
IndieJens
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Location: lo·ca·tion [loh-key-shuhn] -noun. A place of settlement, activity, or residence.

Postby Taryn » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:32 pm

I am so pleased you included the gig in Chatham, Kent. I remember it happening, just could not remember the date. Because it is not mentioned in the concertography lists that you can find on the internet, some people didn't believe me.
Taryn

Postby bohemiatotal » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:27 pm

What an excelent job, Joachim, I admire your efforts :bigups:
bohemiatotal
We Will Rock You
We Will Rock You

Postby IndieJens » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:04 pm

Thank you all for the kind words :)
IndieJens
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Location: lo·ca·tion [loh-key-shuhn] -noun. A place of settlement, activity, or residence.

Postby IndieJens » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:34 am

Added a new discovered concert.

750314 St. Pete, USA
IndieJens
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Previous

Return to THE COMPLETE WORKS