Various Promo Items - the moog sale pt 1

Got a Queen item to sell? Fancy adding to your collection? Try here... in a friendly alternative that only charges what items are REALLY worth. However no bootlegs please. Happy bidding.

Various Promo Items - the moog sale pt 1

Postby OneYearOfMoog » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Hi guys,

It is with heavy heart and the desperate need for space that I must begin to cull my queen collection.

So here, for part 1, are a few items. Feel free to make me an offer on any / all.

Most items have photographs here (they're large files so you can see plenty of detail)...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/iammoog/se ... 568124039/

[*]Fan club Magazines - Autumn 1989 - summer 2001 (missing only winter 96, spring 98 & summer 98) All excellent condition and will also throw in many extras like merchandise flyers, renewal gifts etc)

[*]The First 12 years Book - Excellent condition

[*] Metal Hammer 20 years tribute magazine

[*] Official Calenders, 1984, 1986, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1995 - all very good condition and only one or two marks in total.

[*] Brian May - Back To The Light Tour Program

[*] Freddie Mercury Tribute Magazines (2 different types - see images)

[*] 1982 Hot space tour program

[*] 1982 Tour program

[*] I want it All - single in store promotional board. pop out section featuring all the chaps. Poor Quality. Not bent card, but discoloured and a little grubby.

[*] A Kind Of magic album covers Jigsaw puzzle - unopened.

[*] The Miracle album covers Jigsaw puzzle - unopened.

[*] Live Magic - in store promotional board (about 2ft by 1ft) Good quality - shot of crowd from the air

[*] Live Magic - in store promotional board (about 2ft by 1ft) Good quality - stage shot

[*] Queen - Inside the legend magazine (late 80's?)

[*] The Miracle Promotional poster from HMV - about 6 ft tall - OK quality, a bit wrinkled, but nothing serious.

[*] Miracle Promotional board - the centerpiece of my collection for years. A giant 4ft (ish) square window board, slightly faded, but an excellent and impressive piece. (some store writing on reverse)

[*] Greatest Pix II book - excellent condition

[*] The Invisible Man - cassette single - good condition

[*] The Miracle - Cassette Single- good condition

[*] I want It all - Cassette single -- UNOPENED excellent condition

[*] 'baktrack' Queen interview CD

[*] The Complete works - Vinyl boxset. Another one of my fave items - it's here at the bottom of the list cos I'm not sure I really want to sell it, but if I get a decent offer i may part with it. Queen II has a slightly frayed edge to one of the sleeves, but otherwise it's in excellent condition, all vinyl is barely played.

I also have a number of vinyl items including 12"s and picture discs, I'll do that list another time, but if you're interested in anything in particular, from around 1986 onwards, give me a shout, I might have it.

I'm open to any genuine and honest offer, I'd rather sell my stuff here than on e-bay as I want it to go to a good home. It'll be sad to see it go.

Postage will be extra on top of any agreed price, and I will ship to anywhere in the world. I PROMISE to charge only the amount that the post office charges me (plus packing materials of course)

I look forward to hearing from you

Moog
OneYearOfMoog
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings

Re: Various Promo Items - the moog sale pt 1

Postby Gerolamo » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:06 pm

You got any other tour programmes or maybe tour shirts, scarfs, jackets anything like that?

Love the instore promo items btw.
Gerolamo
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings

Postby OneYearOfMoog » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:44 am

Hi there,

That's about it on the programs (I'm sure I had one other from the early 80's, bu i think that's hiding from me). All my shirts were well loved and worn, and have long since gone.

Let me know if you're interested in any of the above though :)

thanks

moog
OneYearOfMoog
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings

Postby OneYearOfMoog » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:34 am

bumpitty bump :)

anyone want to make any offers??
OneYearOfMoog
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings

Postby gnomo » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:22 am

OneYearOfMoog wrote:[*] The Complete works - Vinyl boxset. Another one of my fave items - it's here at the bottom of the list cos I'm not sure I really want to sell it, but if I get a decent offer i may part with it. Queen II has a slightly frayed edge to one of the sleeves, but otherwise it's in excellent condition, all vinyl is barely played.
... what money would you rate a decent offer ...?

Also, where do you live? Postage and Packing shouldn't be small on such a massive item.

--
Gnomo
(... any way the wind blows ...)
gnomo
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Return to AUCTION THIS DAY