Never tired of new avatars

A forum for all Queen / Queen + Paul Rodgers related fan art. Do you create pictures or artwork of the guys? Show off your drawings, paintings, computer artwork etc here.

Never tired of new avatars

Postby White » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:08 pm

Tehee, I really don't believe a handful of avatars deserve their own thread... But who knows if I'll make more of them in the future. :-)
And I'm not very fond of spamming LOASA ^^'

Image Image Image Image Image Image

All pics are free to use, if someone should like them.
Whatta you think, Queen fandom is NO disease !!!

Hug the world! http://www.freehugscampaign.org/
User avatar
White
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:15 am
Location: Finland

Re: Never tired of new avatars

Postby Amp » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:14 pm

AAH! John and Brian and ADORABLE!
Amp
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love
 
Posts: 8765
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:40 pm

Re: Never tired of new avatars

Postby Amy May » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:00 pm

White wrote:Tehee, I really don't believe a handful of avatars deserve their own thread... But who knows if I'll make more of them in the future. :-)
And I'm not very fond of spamming LOASA ^^'

Image Image Image Image Image Image

All pics are free to use, if someone should like them.



:shock: OMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!
Image
Thanks Tini!! :group:


Taylorette:I Wanna Testify
Q+PR O2 Arena 7/11-08! <3
Caption Queen & Sweetest Person 2009

Rest in peace Zephie and Eva. Never forgotten!
User avatar
Amy May
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love
 
Posts: 9034
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:38 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Never tired of new avatars

Postby Clementine » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Amy May wrote:
White wrote:Tehee, I really don't believe a handful of avatars deserve their own thread... But who knows if I'll make more of them in the future. :-)
And I'm not very fond of spamming LOASA ^^'

Image Image Image Image Image Image

All pics are free to use, if someone should like them.



:shock: OMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!

:agreepost:
Meanwhile, I ask you to be my Clementine
Loasa´s most obsessed Mercurian 2009
Winner of the Cozy Powell Award
Image
R.I.P. Eva and Emma
User avatar
Clementine
We Are The Champions
We Are The Champions
 
Posts: 23605
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:46 pm
Location: On the way to wonderland

Re: Never tired of new avatars

Postby White » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:51 pm

:D Thanks girls

Here's some more. Yes they are quickly done, I'm not an artist, these are just for fun xD
And because they are Queen-related, I'll spam them here.
Sizes vary.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Whatta you think, Queen fandom is NO disease !!!

Hug the world! http://www.freehugscampaign.org/
User avatar
White
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:15 am
Location: Finland

Re: Never tired of new avatars

Postby Amy May » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:11 pm

White wrote::D Thanks girls

Here's some more. Yes they are quickly done, I'm not an artist, these are just for fun xD
And because they are Queen-related, I'll spam them here.
Sizes vary.

Image Image Image
Image Image [img]
http://pics.livejournal.com/white_phrase/pic/00018y5g[/img]




AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! :onfire:
Image
Thanks Tini!! :group:


Taylorette:I Wanna Testify
Q+PR O2 Arena 7/11-08! <3
Caption Queen & Sweetest Person 2009

Rest in peace Zephie and Eva. Never forgotten!
User avatar
Amy May
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love
 
Posts: 9034
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:38 am
Location: Sweden


Return to FLICK OF THE WRIST

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron