Have you zazzed?

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED.

Have you zazzed?

Postby Mad MikeSpit » Sat May 24, 2008 12:07 am

This has become one of my favourite sites

http://www.zazz.com.au

They have one cool gadget every day for 24 hours, usually at a good price.

I have bought so much stuff from this site, especially stuff I don't really need, but are pretty cool none the less! Most of them involve a USB.

Have got some cool things though, like a Digital TV Tuner for my notebook for $30, a james bond pen with a 2gb USB memory stick, mp3 player and FM radio hidden in the case for $30, wireless earphones for $30.

One thing I bought was a USB coffee mug warmer, pen holder, mini vacuum - and it is next my desk as a reminder of why I shouldnt visit the site!!!

There are similar sites around worldwide, but I'm addicted, man!
Mad MikeSpit
The Show Must Go On
The Show Must Go On

Re: Have you zazzed?

Postby Broooklyn » Sat May 24, 2008 12:23 am

Mad MikeSpit wrote:This has become one of my favourite sites

I have bought so much stuff from this site, especially stuff I don't really need, but are pretty cool none the less! Most of them involve a USB.

Have got some cool things though, like a Digital TV Tuner for my notebook for $30, a james bond pen with a 2gb USB memory stick, mp3 player and FM radio hidden in the case for $30, wireless earphones for $30.

One thing I bought was a USB coffee mug warmer, pen holder, mini vacuum - and it is next my desk as a reminder of why I shouldnt visit the site!!!

Why not just buy a cell phone. 98% of all cell phones now come standard with all of the above products built into them already, plus it comes standard with a a nifty neon light that is used to simulate lighter flame when at concerts.
ImageImageImage
Broooklyn
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love

Location: When somethin'z broke...I wanna put a bit'a fixin' on it!

Re: Have you zazzed?

Postby lord of all darkness. » Sat May 24, 2008 10:45 am

Broooklyn wrote:
Mad MikeSpit wrote:This has become one of my favourite sites

Why not just buy a cell phone. 98% of all cell phones now come standard with all of the above products built into them already, plus it comes standard with a a nifty neon light that is used to simulate lighter flame when at concerts.

Pssst. We call them mobile phones were Mike and me live.

I have a new Nokia 6110 with GPS navigation.
lord of all darkness.
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Return to FRIED CHICKEN!