Deleted or quarantined thread? Frustrated about it?

The place to report problems, or give feedback about this message board or the entire Queenonline site.

Re: Deleted or quarantined thread? Frustrated about it?

Postby JLP » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:40 pm

Champs wrote:Hery JLP, feel free to igniore my posts. By now I'm used to it. It's only when I tell folk to Fuck off - do I get a response anyway. :roll:

I presume you are referring to the post asking if a warning was issued? The answer to that is quite simple. We don't discuss warnings issued in public. They are between the user and the admin/mod team.
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby Champs » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:42 pm

I take it that's a resounding 'no' then. :sleepy: A P/M would have answered, but that would take commitment.
Double Q calling secret squirrel, over.
Champs
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love

Postby JLP » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Champs wrote:I take it that's a resounding 'no' then. :sleepy: A P/M would have answered, but that would take commitment.

I can PM you too. It would be the same, I never discuss warnings except with the "team" and the person getting the warning.
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby Champs » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:57 pm

Fairy nuff
Champs
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love

Postby JLP » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:03 pm

The only time I remember a decision going public from within the "team" was when Ming got banned. I know there was a debate when action got a ban but that cme from elsewhere. Even then I refused to disclose the reason.
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby Innuendoes » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:42 pm

JLP wrote:
Champs wrote:I take it that's a resounding 'no' then. :sleepy: A P/M would have answered, but that would take commitment.

I can PM you too. It would be the same, I never discuss warnings except with the "team" and the person getting the warning.

Erm, Ming told me no one ever told him he was banned, nor why. :?
"Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who is hating his brother,
When hate won’t do,
‘cuz we’re all the same,
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you"
Innuendoes
We Are The Champions
We Are The Champions

Postby Mad MikeSpit » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:03 am

Innuendoes wrote:
JLP wrote:

Erm, Ming told me no one ever told him he was banned, nor why. :?

That isn't correct - he was advised, by G1 if I recall.
Mad MikeSpit
The Show Must Go On
The Show Must Go On

Postby lord of all darkness. » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:41 am

JLP wrote:
action wrote::lol:

me and me maties will cleanse this place from the oblivion :D

off you toddle then to facebook to plan your campaign. :P

I dont know what you are inferring mate? Action is one of my facebook friends, so is IOF. I have never discussed QOL on there, certainly not you or Saint Dusty. I imagine action knows that some of us are of the same view of this site. We dont need to pm or facebook each other.

I also think action needs to be commended for putting himself out there to be ridiculed just to get people posting. Otherwise this site would be deade than it is already.
lord of all darkness.
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Innuendoes » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:04 am

Mad MikeSpit wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:Erm, Ming told me no one ever told him he was banned, nor why. :?

That isn't correct - he was advised, by G1 if I recall.

OK, I get ya. ;) Typical Mingism.
"Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who is hating his brother,
When hate won’t do,
‘cuz we’re all the same,
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you"
Innuendoes
We Are The Champions
We Are The Champions

Postby Greywoolfe » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:49 am

action wrote:when is dusty going to be banned :cry:

8)

If you want me banned for my recent actions (No pun intended) then well and good, and good luck to you if you succeed in achieving it. But before you do, remember this. You were banned for a short while yourself once, for reasons that JLP has chosen not to divulge, Champs has said some vicious things about Cassidy that caused her to leave the board, which would certainly be considered by some as bannable actions, and load wasn't exactly a saint when he first joined, either. In calling for my condemnation, you're only serving to highlight your own imperfections- and I suspect the main reason why you all gang up on me is because I somehow remind you of those when I post. We're all as bad as each other, so let's just try to accept that and give each other a wide berth, instaid of trying to claim some non-existent moral high ground to hurl rotten tomatoes from. All everyone else who has to read this tripe will see is a bunch of self-congratulatory hypocrites knocking chunks out of each other- and I include myself in that before anyone starts- they don't care what's 'right' or what's 'wrong', just so long as this pathetic pantomime stops and they can get on with posting in peace. That's all I have left to say on the matter.
Greywoolfe

Postby Champs » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:13 am

St.Dusty wrote:
action wrote:when is dusty going to be banned :cry:

8)

Champs has said some vicious things about Cassidy that caused her to leave the board, which would certainly be considered by some as bannable actions

Any chance you can keep my name and your moronic allegations off these petty come backs that you seem intent to spew all over a thread that is supposed to answer users frustrations on deleted posts - otherwise I'll have no trouble whatsoever to complain to management.

Users are free to come and go whenever they like [including you] for whatever reason they wish. Most part is down to boredom.
Champs
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love

Postby JLP » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:39 am

time out please. I normally would not do this but I will in this instance to clear something up.

I know why Cassidy left the board the last time. It was actually due to something that I did. More than that will remain private though.

That is not said to suggest I am taking sides. It is a simple clarification that will, hopefully, allow this to be left behind.
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

Postby Greywoolfe » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:44 pm

Fair point, I'll take that on the chin and admit I got that wrong. My point still stands, however- those who would see me banned can do so if they wish- but they must also take their own dubious previous misdemeanours into account. The way I see it is that we're all as bad as each other, so it'd be best for all concerned if we gave each other a wide berth and stopped being so hypocritical about each other. You can have my previous post as a bonus hypocrisy point on my part if you wish. Me, I'm getting on with posting, and I'll not judge any of you guys, if you don't judge me.
Greywoolfe

Postby action » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:26 pm

Dusty wrote:Fair point, I'll take that on the chin and admit I got that wrong. My point still stands, however- those who would see me banned can do so if they wish- but they must also take their own dubious previous misdemeanours into account. The way I see it is that we're all as bad as each other, so it'd be best for all concerned if we gave each other a wide berth and stopped being so hypocritical about each other. You can have my previous post as a bonus hypocrisy point on my part if you wish. Me, I'm getting on with posting, and I'll not judge any of you guys, if you don't judge me.

your false accusation to champs has been proven wrong. YOUR incrimination still stands, and has been layed down for all to see.

as for me, i had my punishment, i "served my time". what have you done to make up for your mistakes? nothing. on the contrary; you continue to drag up old arguments for the sake of it (you do it again now) AND you talk down to us AGAIN.
what have i become?
my sweetest friend
everyone i know
goes away in the end
action
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free

Postby JLP » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:50 pm

action wrote:
Dusty wrote:Fair point, I'll take that on the chin and admit I got that wrong. My point still stands, however- those who would see me banned can do so if they wish- but they must also take their own dubious previous misdemeanours into account. The way I see it is that we're all as bad as each other, so it'd be best for all concerned if we gave each other a wide berth and stopped being so hypocritical about each other. You can have my previous post as a bonus hypocrisy point on my part if you wish. Me, I'm getting on with posting, and I'll not judge any of you guys, if you don't judge me.

your false accusation to champs has been proven wrong. YOUR incrimination still stands, and has been layed down for all to see.

as for me, i had my punishment, i "served my time". what have you done to make up for your mistakes? nothing. on the contrary; you continue to drag up old arguments for the sake of it (you do it again now) AND you talk down to us AGAIN.

action, I dealt with this. Do you really have to add your tuppenceworth? As for dragging up old arguments, you really are not that snow white on that one.

Now I am gonna ask one more time. Can we please leave this issue behind.
Come on You Tigers
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull

PreviousNext

Return to QUEENONLINE