deleted or quarantined threads/posts part 2.

The place to report problems, or give feedback about this message board or the entire Queenonline site.

deleted or quarantined threads/posts part 2.

Postby JLP » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:24 pm

Much like the last one.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13369
Come on You Tigers
User avatar
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull
 
Posts: 23439
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:29 am
Location: The Premiership 2009-10

Re: deleted or quarantined threads/posts part 2.

Postby Sammy » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:40 pm

How come the dog shit topic is not moved to Good Company?
are you saying your Killer Queen/FOTW 7" single(s?) doesn't contain the standalone version of the latter track?
http://www.betterworld.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v7GzweqU3M
Sammy
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now
 
Posts: 2398
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:54 am
Location: Amman

Re: deleted or quarantined threads/posts part 2.

Postby JLP » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:28 pm

Can I politely ask that this thread remain about deleted posts/threads.
Come on You Tigers
User avatar
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull
 
Posts: 23439
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:29 am
Location: The Premiership 2009-10

Re: deleted or quarantined threads/posts part 2.

Postby JLP » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:29 pm

PS the other posts are not deleted, they are here

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=49113
Come on You Tigers
User avatar
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull
 
Posts: 23439
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:29 am
Location: The Premiership 2009-10

Re: deleted or quarantined threads/posts part 2.

Postby Ice On Fire » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Did a thread by TreasureMoment be removed from ITTWC?
Was just reading it, and it's not there now :? .
Times have changed and times are strange
Here I come but I ain't the same
User avatar
Ice On Fire
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free
 
Posts: 10241
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:51 am
Location: The one where you will be the first to forget and you will be the last to remember

Re: deleted or quarantined threads/posts part 2.

Postby JLP » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:07 pm

Ice On Fire wrote:Did a thread by TreasureMoment be removed from ITTWC?
Was just reading it, and it's not there now :? .


they have all been merged into a single thread. Think it is called people need to wake up.
Come on You Tigers
User avatar
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull
 
Posts: 23439
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:29 am
Location: The Premiership 2009-10

Re: deleted or quarantined threads/posts part 2.

Postby WeeMann » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:07 pm

It threw me too. JLP's using his old merge tool again!
If Simon Mann did not exist, you would have to make him up The Times - Tues 17 Jun, 2008
User avatar
WeeMann
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 10189
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 11:42 pm
Location: One of The Usual Suspects.

Re: deleted or quarantined threads/posts part 2.

Postby JLP » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:14 pm

resistance is futile

Image
Come on You Tigers
User avatar
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull
 
Posts: 23439
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:29 am
Location: The Premiership 2009-10

Re: deleted or quarantined threads/posts part 2.

Postby Ice On Fire » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:15 pm

JLP wrote:
Ice On Fire wrote:Did a thread by TreasureMoment be removed from ITTWC?
Was just reading it, and it's not there now :? .


they have all been merged into a single thread. Think it is called people need to wake up.

Ok wondered where it went too.
Times have changed and times are strange
Here I come but I ain't the same
User avatar
Ice On Fire
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free
 
Posts: 10241
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:51 am
Location: The one where you will be the first to forget and you will be the last to remember

Re: deleted or quarantined threads/posts part 2.

Postby lord of all darkness. » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Why is elessar allowed to get posts deleted when it affects his good friends huh?
This is why i knew he wasn't unbiased and professional enough to be a mod.
lord of all darkness.
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now
 
Posts: 3967
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:27 am

Re: deleted or quarantined threads/posts part 2.

Postby JLP » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:48 pm

lord of all darkness. wrote:Why is elessar allowed to get posts deleted when it affects his good friends huh?
This is why i knew he wasn't unbiased and professional enough to be a mod.


Elessar did not move the posts. I did.
Come on You Tigers
User avatar
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull
 
Posts: 23439
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:29 am
Location: The Premiership 2009-10

Re: deleted or quarantined threads/posts part 2.

Postby lord of all darkness. » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:45 pm

JLP wrote:
lord of all darkness. wrote:Why is elessar allowed to get posts deleted when it affects his good friends huh?
This is why i knew he wasn't unbiased and professional enough to be a mod.


Elessar did not move the posts. I did.


I never said he did. I have obviously hit a nerve, hence the catty comment in the thread, Rob!
lord of all darkness.
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now
 
Posts: 3967
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:27 am

Re: deleted or quarantined threads/posts part 2.

Postby JLP » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:00 am

lord of all darkness. wrote:
JLP wrote:
lord of all darkness. wrote:Why is elessar allowed to get posts deleted when it affects his good friends huh?
This is why i knew he wasn't unbiased and professional enough to be a mod.


Elessar did not move the posts. I did.


I never said he did. I have obviously hit a nerve, hence the catty comment in the thread, Rob!


so pray what did you mean by "why is Elessar allowed to get posts deleted when it affects his friends?

I saw the posts and decided to move them from the board, no one asked me to.
Come on You Tigers
User avatar
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull
 
Posts: 23439
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:29 am
Location: The Premiership 2009-10

Re: deleted or quarantined threads/posts part 2.

Postby lord of all darkness. » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:08 am

JLP wrote:so pray what did you mean by "why is Elessar allowed to get posts deleted when it affects his friends?

I saw the posts and decided to move them from the board, no one asked me to.



Because no explanation was given. And veryone knows how good friends Elessar is.

That said, you are now behaving like a petulant child. I'm suprised that you dont just delete my replies when you feel like it?
lord of all darkness.
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now
 
Posts: 3967
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:27 am

Re: deleted or quarantined threads/posts part 2.

Postby JLP » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:18 am

lord of all darkness. wrote:
JLP wrote:so pray what did you mean by "why is Elessar allowed to get posts deleted when it affects his friends?

I saw the posts and decided to move them from the board, no one asked me to.



Because no explanation was given. And veryone knows how good friends Elessar is.

That said, you are now behaving like a petulant child. I'm suprised that you dont just delete my replies when you feel like it?



you could have always sent me a PM. For the record I was at work from 07.00-20.00. I popped on to send a PM whilst having a five minute break. Saw a new thread and had a quick look and decided to pull some posts. Then things got busy.
Come on You Tigers
User avatar
JLP
Admin from Hull
Admin from Hull
 
Posts: 23439
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:29 am
Location: The Premiership 2009-10

Next

Return to QUEENONLINE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron