Killer Whale Killers Trainer

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related)

Re: Killer Whale Killers Trainer

Postby Delilah » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:04 pm

Belle Leisha wrote:Terry Gilliam who is awesome, once said that the only way you can truly say you've questioned, and thought through your beliefs, is once you've broken them down to absurdity and been willing to laugh, then stood by them. It is very apparent, that religion marks us apart from other animals. I can take that fact and see if it changes my mind or not, or I can ignore it. In ignoring I'd only be fooling myself so why? One day you atheist types will understand that their is such a thing as a belief from rationality. :P

I believe that my car is outside right now. That's about the limit of my beliefs. :P
Delilah
I'm a pretty c**t

Postby Belle Leisha » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Delilah wrote:
Belle Leisha wrote:Terry Gilliam who is awesome, once said that the only way you can truly say you've questioned, and thought through your beliefs, is once you've broken them down to absurdity and been willing to laugh, then stood by them. It is very apparent, that religion marks us apart from other animals. I can take that fact and see if it changes my mind or not, or I can ignore it. In ignoring I'd only be fooling myself so why? One day you atheist types will understand that their is such a thing as a belief from rationality. :P

I believe that my car is outside right now. That's about the limit of my beliefs. :P

I have some fairly irrational ideas, but not beliefs. Like just because I'd said that I'd now be convinced I'd tempted fate and my car would be stolen or something. That might be ridiculous, but had I been around at the time, nothing in the world could have made me get on Titanic after they called it unsinkable. When it sunk everyone would have thought I was the kid from Final Destination.

I'm a restless kinda gal, there's No Turning Back Now

http://www.phoenixfirefoundation.com
Belle Leisha
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free

Postby Delilah » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:45 pm

Belle Leisha wrote:I have some fairly irrational ideas, but not beliefs. Like just because I'd said that I'd now be convinced I'd tempted fate and my car would be stolen or something. That might be ridiculous, but had I been around at the time, nothing in the world could have made me get on Titanic after they called it unsinkable. When it sunk everyone would have thought I was the kid from Final Destination.

Yeah, I've got that superstitious nonsense too. I sometimes ignore it and 'jinx' a situation just to prove to that stupid part of my brain that it's full of shit. It never learns, though. It's always there to mess with me. :P

I will not lose my keys today. No one will steal my car today. I won't drop food on my pants at dinner.

There, stupid brain. Suck on it.
Delilah
I'm a pretty c**t

Postby Belle Leisha » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:01 pm

I collect dream catchers, beat that for flaky. :P

Belle Leisha
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free

Postby Delilah » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:13 pm

Belle Leisha wrote:I collect dream catchers, beat that for flaky. :P

You win. :lol:

Though they are pretty. Not bad for decoration.
Delilah
I'm a pretty c**t

Postby Belle Leisha » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:20 pm

They are very pretty. While catching dreams might be a teeny bit whimsical, I'm convinced having them around is a clever distraction. If you go to sleep and the last thing you've seen is a thing supposed to stop you having nightmares, there's a reasonably relaxed sleepy brain, could conditions for not having nightmares. :P Yes I'm clearly ten years old in my mind. :P

Belle Leisha
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free

Postby WeeMann » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Delilah wrote:

I like breasts for the same reason. Did you know that humans are the only animals with large breasts? They are there purely for attracting the male as they are not needed for lactating. I like being human.
If Simon Mann did not exist, you would have to make him up The Times - Tues 17 Jun, 2008
WeeMann

Postby Delilah » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Belle Leisha wrote:They are very pretty. While catching dreams might be a teeny bit whimsical, I'm convinced having them around is a clever distraction. If you go to sleep and the last thing you've seen is a thing supposed to stop you having nightmares, there's a reasonably relaxed sleepy brain, could conditions for not having nightmares. :P Yes I'm clearly ten years old in my mind. :P

No, actually that's not a bad method of controlling your state of mind. It's not much different from the way I like a nightlight because it's calming. I have no fear of the dark, but a very soft nightlight is soothing to me for some reason. It's the no-nightmares placebo effect. :P
Delilah
I'm a pretty c**t

Postby Delilah » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:29 pm

WeeMann wrote:
Delilah wrote:

I like breasts for the same reason. Did you know that humans are the only animals with large breasts? They are there purely for attracting the male as they are not needed for lactating. I like being human.

I wish I could lend you my breasts for a while. I bet it's neat not to have big boobs. Life would be so much easier without big boobs getting in the way all the time, messing up my clothing options. If I had the money, I'd get little boobs. And then I'd run, just because I could. :P

If there's reincarnation, I want to try it as a man next time.
Delilah
I'm a pretty c**t

Postby Belle Leisha » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Delilah wrote:
Belle Leisha wrote:They are very pretty. While catching dreams might be a teeny bit whimsical, I'm convinced having them around is a clever distraction. If you go to sleep and the last thing you've seen is a thing supposed to stop you having nightmares, there's a reasonably relaxed sleepy brain, could conditions for not having nightmares. :P Yes I'm clearly ten years old in my mind. :P

No, actually that's not a bad method of controlling your state of mind. It's not much different from the way I like a nightlight because it's calming. I have no fear of the dark, but a very soft nightlight is soothing to me for some reason. It's the no-nightmares placebo effect. :P

It does work, which is odd because placebo's shouldn't work when you know that's what it is. :lol: I do have aminor fear of the dark but really only because there might be spiders in it.

Belle Leisha
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free

Postby WeeMann » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Delilah wrote:I wish I could lend you my breasts for a while.

I'd never leave the house!
If Simon Mann did not exist, you would have to make him up The Times - Tues 17 Jun, 2008
WeeMann

Postby Mad MikeSpit » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:54 pm

WeeMann wrote:
Delilah wrote:

Are you telling us you collect breasts? Sounds like a plot from a Hannibal Lector movie :shock:
Mad MikeSpit
The Show Must Go On
The Show Must Go On

Postby Martin1988 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Inny, Del, Belle, Elessar and everyone else in the religion debate crew, I apologize in advance for what posting this will unleash.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... death.html
҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ~HE ͡҉ ҉̔̕WHO͡҉ ҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ~ ҉̵̞̟ WA͡҉ ҉̔̕̚~ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ITS BEHIND ͡҉ ҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ~ ҉
Martin1988
Don't Stop Me Now
Don't Stop Me Now

Location: Ignorance is taking over. And it doesn't even know it.

Postby Elessar » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Martin1988 wrote:Inny, Del, Belle, Elessar and everyone else in the religion debate crew, I apologize in advance for what posting this will unleash.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... death.html

Fantastic! :lol:
Stupid morons.
Shame it's the Mail though.
Elessar
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love

Location: Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see

Postby Elessar » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:18 pm

To be fair, the show at SeaWorld is called "Believe". That's encouraging the crowd to worship false idols, so based on the Bible, they should all be killed along with their wives, children and animals.
Elessar
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love

Location: Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see

PreviousNext

Return to IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED?