Teen Suicide Leads to Indictment of 9 Students

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related)

Re: Teen Suicide Leads to Indictment of 9 Students

Postby Loretta » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:14 am

Broooklyn wrote:fret, for I am here. I have been hear. I rape!

Sorry brooooky, what was that you were saying?
User avatar
Loretta
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free
 
Posts: 11082
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:02 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow... defying gravity

Re: Teen Suicide Leads to Indictment of 9 Students

Postby Broooklyn » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:14 am

Loretta wrote:
Broooklyn wrote:fret, for I am here. I have been hear. I rape!

Sorry brooooky, what was that you were saying?


:lol:
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Broooklyn
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love
 
Posts: 6684
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 4:23 pm
Location: When somethin'z broke...I wanna put a bit'a fixin' on it!

Re: Teen Suicide Leads to Indictment of 9 Students

Postby Innuendoes » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:17 am

Maybe students don't bully students in your country. They do, here. My son was bullied for YEARS and when I went to the teacher, then the principal, I was told the kids had to work it out themselves and that no one would step in and stop it. That cost me quite a bit at the emergency room when his head was split open by a bully who decided to ram his head, over and over, into a chain link fence with breaks in it so it was more like he was being head butted by extra thick barbed wire. My son wound up with a lot of stitches in his head and nothing happened to the kid who did it... on school property, no less.

He was also thrown in dumpsters, and closed inside (full dumpsters, full of garbage) and called every name in the book.

The final straw for me was when one of his own teachers told him she was going to hang him outside the 2nd floor window, suspended by his ankles. I went to the principal who poo pood the teacher's actions, then I took my son and confronted the teacher who at first denied it, yelled at him, then asked him point blank if he thought when she said it, she was being truthful. He said yes and she stormed off in a huff. The school still did nothing as far as reprimanding the teacher so I took it to the highest legislation in that state. She was reprimanded then, for sure, and the whole school, teachers, counselors and the principal were in deep shit for what happened and how they attempted to cover it up.

As you can probably tell by now, I don't mince words when it comes to bullies and I have no doubt these kids did what they are being accused of.
"Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who is hating his brother,
When hate won’t do,
‘cuz we’re all the same,
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you"
User avatar
Innuendoes
We Are The Champions
We Are The Champions
 
Posts: 21640
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:09 pm
Location: Who's bad?

Re: Teen Suicide Leads to Indictment of 9 Students

Postby Loretta » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:23 am

Innuendoes wrote:Maybe students don't bully students in your country. They do, here. My son was bullied for YEARS and when I went to the teacher, then the principal, I was told the kids had to work it out themselves and that no one would step in and stop it. That cost me quite a bit at the emergency room when his head was split open by a bully who decided to ram his head, over and over, into a chain link fence with breaks in it so it was more like he was being head butted by extra thick barbed wire. My son wound up with a lot of stitches in his head and nothing happened to the kid who did it... on school property, no less.

He was also thrown in dumpsters, and closed inside (full dumpsters, full of garbage) and called every name in the book.

The final straw for me was when one of his own teachers told him she was going to hang him outside the 2nd floor window, suspended by his ankles. I went to the principal who poo pood the teacher's actions, then I took my son and confronted the teacher who at first denied it, yelled at him, then asked him point blank if he thought when she said it, she was being truthful. He said yes and she stormed off in a huff. The school still did nothing as far as reprimanding the teacher so I took it to the highest legislation in that state. She was reprimanded then, for sure, and the whole school, teachers, counselors and the principal were in deep shit for what happened and how they attempted to cover it up.

As you can probably tell by now, I don't mince words when it comes to bullies and I have no doubt these kids did what they are being accused of.

Inny, look back, I never condoned bullying... what I have issues with is irresponsible and sensationalist media "reporting". Naming the people who have not been proven guilty is tantamount to inciting murder. They have no way to prove to people who haven't followed the whole thing through to it's legal conclusion, and should someone take it upon themselves to serve justice, only the media can be blamed. And it happens. Alot. Just ask the paediatrician who was firebombed because someone in the media thought it was the same as paedophile. Oh, you can't ask them, not because they're not on facebook, but because they are dead.
User avatar
Loretta
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free
 
Posts: 11082
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:02 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow... defying gravity

Re: Teen Suicide Leads to Indictment of 9 Students

Postby Innuendoes » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:28 am

Well, it is all over the net and there are articles by doctors, naming names. I guess one shouldn't believe a doctor, either?
"Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who is hating his brother,
When hate won’t do,
‘cuz we’re all the same,
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you"
User avatar
Innuendoes
We Are The Champions
We Are The Champions
 
Posts: 21640
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:09 pm
Location: Who's bad?

Re: Teen Suicide Leads to Indictment of 9 Students

Postby Loretta » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:34 am

Innuendoes wrote:Well, it is all over the net and there are articles by doctors, naming names. I guess one shouldn't believe a doctor, either?

No, Inny, you go ahead and believe absolutely everything you read on the internet. Especially by someone who has "Doctor" before their name. Because never in history has there been a bogus doctor, or a controversial doctor out to make his name. Same with lawyers, judges, priests. Lets face it, you don't even know that I'm a real transvestite, but I might be one of the above. Statistically, that's highly likely, come to think of it.

As long as you never examine the facts, you'll continue to live a long and happy life. And as a fairy, I grant you that.
User avatar
Loretta
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free
 
Posts: 11082
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:02 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow... defying gravity

Re: Teen Suicide Leads to Indictment of 9 Students

Postby Innuendoes » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:38 am

Loretta wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:Well, it is all over the net and there are articles by doctors, naming names. I guess one shouldn't believe a doctor, either?

No, Inny, you go ahead and believe absolutely everything you read on the internet. Especially by someone who has "Doctor" before their name. Because never in history has there been a bogus doctor, or a controversial doctor out to make his name. Same with lawyers, judges, priests. Lets face it, you don't even know that I'm a real transvestite, but I might be one of the above. Statistically, that's highly likely, come to think of it.

As long as you never examine the facts, you'll continue to live a long and happy life. And as a fairy, I grant you that.


So now, between all of you, I am actually a worse person than all those teens and the girl, too. It figures. AGAIN.
"Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who is hating his brother,
When hate won’t do,
‘cuz we’re all the same,
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you"
User avatar
Innuendoes
We Are The Champions
We Are The Champions
 
Posts: 21640
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:09 pm
Location: Who's bad?

Re: Teen Suicide Leads to Indictment of 9 Students

Postby Loretta » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:42 am

Innuendoes wrote:So now, between all of you, I am actually a worse person than all those teens and the girl, too. It figures. AGAIN.

Yep. That was exactly what we were all saying. Thinking about it, you probably did it. IN fact, I read somewhere that it was you, so it's definitely true. No?
User avatar
Loretta
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free
 
Posts: 11082
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:02 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow... defying gravity

Re: Teen Suicide Leads to Indictment of 9 Students

Postby Innuendoes » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:55 am

Loretta wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:So now, between all of you, I am actually a worse person than all those teens and the girl, too. It figures. AGAIN.

Yep. That was exactly what we were all saying. Thinking about it, you probably did it. IN fact, I read somewhere that it was you, so it's definitely true. No?

Oh for crying out loud, get off it. I'm just SICK AND TIRED of ALWAYS being told I am wrong about anything and everything.
"Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who is hating his brother,
When hate won’t do,
‘cuz we’re all the same,
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you"
User avatar
Innuendoes
We Are The Champions
We Are The Champions
 
Posts: 21640
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:09 pm
Location: Who's bad?

Re: Teen Suicide Leads to Indictment of 9 Students

Postby Loretta » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:04 am

Innuendoes wrote:
Loretta wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:So now, between all of you, I am actually a worse person than all those teens and the girl, too. It figures. AGAIN.

Yep. That was exactly what we were all saying. Thinking about it, you probably did it. IN fact, I read somewhere that it was you, so it's definitely true. No?

Oh for crying out loud, get off it. I'm just SICK AND TIRED of ALWAYS being told I am wrong about anything and everything.

I'm not saying you are wrong, i am saying that you are defending something that is wrong. If you don't have the ability to discuss things, why the fuck do you bring them up for discussion? You know me well enough to know that i'm not going to back away from a discussion just because someone tries to make it personal, either to themselves or to me. But if you make it personal to me, then the gloves are off.

Now, going back to my first interjection in this thread, perhaps I shouldn't have directed it at you, even though I did say it wasn't directed at you. I did clarify it by pointing out that friends of mine had done a similar thing with regards to a different story. We're all guilty of it.
User avatar
Loretta
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free
 
Posts: 11082
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:02 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow... defying gravity

Re: Teen Suicide Leads to Indictment of 9 Students

Postby Innuendoes » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:29 am

I quit. I really believe that if anyone else had posted this article, you wouldn't be acting quite so harsh. I don't need it. I have enough problems as it is. The last thing I need is message board bullshit. Goodnight.
"Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who is hating his brother,
When hate won’t do,
‘cuz we’re all the same,
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you"
User avatar
Innuendoes
We Are The Champions
We Are The Champions
 
Posts: 21640
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:09 pm
Location: Who's bad?

Re: Teen Suicide Leads to Indictment of 9 Students

Postby Loretta » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:37 am

I think you should change your name to "Oh FFS Inny". So many people seem to call you it whenever you pull this little stunt. Discuss or don't, but don't ever try to make me look like the bad guy for having an opinion that's actually my own. You're nothing but a passive agressive bully. How do you like them apples?
User avatar
Loretta
I Want To Break Free
I Want To Break Free
 
Posts: 11082
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:02 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow... defying gravity

Re: Teen Suicide Leads to Indictment of 9 Students

Postby Innuendoes » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:04 am

Loretta wrote:I think you should change your name to "Oh FFS Inny". So many people seem to call you it whenever you pull this little stunt. Discuss or don't, but don't ever try to make me look like the bad guy for having an opinion that's actually my own. You're nothing but a passive agressive bully. How do you like them apples?


I never tried to make you look like the bad guy. It was quite the opposite, IMHO. So you think I am a bully, do you? Heh, you ain't seen nothin. :lol:
"Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who is hating his brother,
When hate won’t do,
‘cuz we’re all the same,
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you"
User avatar
Innuendoes
We Are The Champions
We Are The Champions
 
Posts: 21640
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:09 pm
Location: Who's bad?

Re: Teen Suicide Leads to Indictment of 9 Students

Postby Elessar » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:19 pm

I thought we didn't trust doctors here, because they're all liars who want to kill people etc.?
User avatar
Elessar
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love
 
Posts: 9117
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see

Re: Teen Suicide Leads to Indictment of 9 Students

Postby Broooklyn » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Elessar wrote:I thought we didn't trust doctors here, because they're all liars who want to kill people etc.?


*Hands Elessar a freshly sharpened pencil*

*Steps back*

The Man's got a point!
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Broooklyn
Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love
 
Posts: 6684
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 4:23 pm
Location: When somethin'z broke...I wanna put a bit'a fixin' on it!

PreviousNext

Return to IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron