BM solo re-releases: "We're working on a plan"

Good Company - The Life Of Brian
Ray

Re: BM solo re-releases: "We're working on a plan"

Post by Ray »

Nice. Tbh, I barely heard his second album yet...didn't really click with me like BTTL when I tried it, so I'm looking forward to that rerelease like it's a new album and will give it another, proper chance then. Hopefully it's another Digipack that fits to the BTTL one...and then hopefully a Brixton DVD is next!

Leigh Burne

Post by Leigh Burne »

I was the same; I didn't think that much to Another World at first, but it's definitely grown on me over the years. I still think Back to the Light is the better album but there's some really good stuff on the follow-up.

Ray

Post by Ray »

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/queen ... trumental/

Brian talks about a possible new solo album after the QAL tour which might be instrumental.

Also, he talks about Starfleet being the next rerelease after "Another World".

Leigh Burne

Post by Leigh Burne »

I’m all in favour of a new Brian solo album. Would prefer something with vocals but I’d take an instrumental offering.

Also interested to see what extras we get with the Star Fleet reissue, because - unlike his other two solo albums - there aren’t a ton of B-sides to include, just the single and B-side edits of the title track.

Ray

Post by Ray »

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/tony- ... the-years/

I hope they'll one day record and release something together. They have been talking about it for some time now and it would be very interesting and most likely great.

Leigh Burne

Post by Leigh Burne »

Surprised Tony didn’t mention Brian’s guest spot on the Sabbath album Headless Cross, being as he’s the only man other than Tony himself to ever play guitar for the band.

Cracking solo it is too.

AlexKx

Post by AlexKx »

No kidding! I love it too! It's a gem! The rest of the world will have to wake up to it as well! I'm curious about studying the Tony Martin years! The things I have heard sound great to be honest which I wasn't expecting! If I find that the other stuff is good to there are going to be people who will need to do explaining why they didn't have more success than they did back in the day! The person I spoke to growing up about when Black Sabbath broke up said basically he though 1980! They never had at that point as this was in 1991!

Apagalaluz

Post by Apagalaluz »

When do you think will Another World be re-released?
I am hoping for spring; or it could be on 1rst of june, marking an anniversary of its first release...

TheMiracleMan

Post by TheMiracleMan »

Apagalaluz wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:27 pm When do you think will Another World be re-released?
I am hoping for spring; or it could be on 1rst of june, marking an anniversary of its first release...
I think this summer

Apagalaluz

Post by Apagalaluz »

Great news, apparently it will be this spring!
(Seen on Brian's Instagram)
(I still think it will be 1rst june)