BM solo re-releases: "We're working on a plan"

Good Company - The Life Of Brian
Ray

Re: BM solo re-releases: "We're working on a plan"

Post by Ray »

WeeMann wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:11 pm Brian's just confirmed that the Brixton Show will be released as part of the Gold Series, but he wants to get Another World out first.
Great!! But just to make sure...we get it on DVD (as well), not just CD...right??

WeeMann

Post by WeeMann »

Ray wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:15 pm
WeeMann wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:11 pm Brian's just confirmed that the Brixton Show will be released as part of the Gold Series, but he wants to get Another World out first.
Great!! But just to make sure...we get it on DVD (as well), not just CD...right??
The question he was asked mentioned it as a dvd / bluray, but I don't think he specified in his answer. I can't imagine he wouldn't - the remastering was done a few years ago, so I doubt it's a massive job on the main feature.

If you're on Instagram, look for the clip where they showed the video, he was doing a Q&A before and after that. If you're not, I'm sure it'll be on YouTube at some point.

Ray

Post by Ray »

WeeMann wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:23 pm
Ray wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:15 pm
The question he was asked mentioned it as a dvd / bluray, but I don't think he specified in his answer. I can't imagine he wouldn't - the remastering was done a few years ago, so I doubt it's a massive job on the main feature.

If you're on Instagram, look for the clip where they showed the video, he was doing a Q&A before and after that. If you're not, I'm sure it'll be on YouTube at some point.
I'm not on Instgram, but lets just hope he releases it on DVD as well...I mean it should be a given. It's really about time he rereleases all his solo stuff.

Kes

Post by Kes »

What? One like this! "The Time Traveller".

eiricd

Post by eiricd »

Good news about Brixton

I wonder where a potential Albert Hall 98 / any other video they may have in the vault fits in to the release schedule

Ray

Post by Ray »

eiricd wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:27 pm Good news about Brixton

I wonder where a potential Albert Hall 98 / any other video they may have in the vault fits in to the release schedule
They could make a double DVD with both Brixton and RAH plus the music videos...

eiricd

Post by eiricd »

A live package would make sense

Leigh Burne

Post by Leigh Burne »

Excellent.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

I really like this video! Old Brian and his younger self playing the song together. It’s great to see „old“ Brian having fun on stage, when he had been at such a dark place at the time he wrote this song.

WeeMann

Post by WeeMann »

eiricd wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:27 pm Good news about Brixton

He was asked about the RAH and said he had no idea where the recordings are.