Roger's next solo album

Tenement Funster Talk
BitterTears

Roger's next solo album

Post by BitterTears »

My copy of the new Queen Record Collector magazine arrived today and in there there's a Q&A where Brian and Roger get asked if they are working on any solo material. Roger mentions that's he's got an album of material which he hopes to release in the next few months (not sure when the interview was actually done). So maybe will see the light of day this year. I still think of Fun on Earth as recent but is 8 years old this year! Would love some new Rog material.

Leigh Burne

Re: Roger's next solo album

Post by Leigh Burne »

Considering all the random singles he’s put out since Fun on Earth, he wouldn’t need too much more to fill out an album’s worth of material.

BitterTears

Post by BitterTears »

Yeah, and even Fun on Earth was kind of a compilation of the last few years and re-recordings of recent compositions that had been used elsewhere. I'd be more than happy for a similar thing with this new album. By all means put Gangsters and Isolation and Journey's End on there but some alternative versions of those instead of what's already out would be fantastic.

TheMiracleMan

Post by TheMiracleMan »

Roger has more interesting material than Brian.He at least knows how to sing, not whine.