Outsider Tour

Tenement Funster Talk
Generic username

Re: Roger's next solo album

Post by Generic username »

Leigh Burne wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:08 am Anyone at the gig last night? Seems Brian showed up and played with Roger.
Really??? Wowwwww.....

Montreux

Re: Outsider Tour

Post by Montreux »

That was outstanding! I’m completely satisfied. Fantastic setlist, amazing band, perfect special guest. The selection of the songs tells me that Roger knows what real fans want…
That night was pure joy. I noticed how Rufus was enjoying “A Nation of Haircuts”. Roger loved people (not just) in the first row were singing lyrics of “Man On Fire”. And shouting “Hellooo!!!” from the crowd during the “Foreign Sand” was so funny! 😀 Roger laughed every time we did it. He even said: “It’s meant to be serious!” It still makes me smiling.
I simply loved it! Never forget!

Didymus

Post by Didymus »

Kinda knew it'd be London Brian would guest at. But still a bit gutted it wasn't one of the shows I saw... simply because I probably won't get to see Queen live again, and this was probably my last Roger Taylor shows!

Kes

Post by Kes »

You're never certain of a Queen star guest appearance, but you stand a better chance, if the star in question, can get home fairly quickly from it.

E.g. Guildford's G Live is only about five miles away from Roger's House.

BitterTears

Post by BitterTears »

Was Tim Staffel there then? Perfectly normal (even expected) that he'd be there as a guest, but so easy to start putting 2+2 together and getting Smile

R-F-M

Post by R-F-M »

Tim was a couple of rows in front of me on Level 1.

BitterTears

Post by BitterTears »

That's cool. A nice story that they're still pals 50+ years on.

The Kurgan

Post by The Kurgan »

Rufus and Tigerlily were also on level 1 to cheer him on (left to stage), and they certainly did so.

eiricd

Post by eiricd »

no footage reveal any pro filming going on...I guess the ship for a proper RT live conert film has sailed :cry:

The Kurgan

Post by The Kurgan »

eiricd wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:50 pm no footage reveal any pro filming going on...I guess the ship for a proper RT live conert film has sailed :cry:
There is some pretty impressive audience footage though.