Page 2 of 4

Re: Suggestions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:51 pm
by Clementine
I know, but I the board I was referring to was the official German Bon Jovi board (my second favourite one :mrgreen: )

Great!!! *wanders off to open Paulines thread*

Re: Suggestions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:57 pm
by Jack
Clementine wrote:In the board I´ve been talking about, there is a sticky thread, where everyone posts a short summary of their story, and adds a category where you can see how big the role sexuality plays in the fanfic is (you can compare that to the restrictions of some movies for children)


Ah, understood. :)


Belle Leisha wrote:[...]and to echo Anna who is absolutely right, please be careful with your warnings. Maybe post a brief content summary on the page, then you chapter or story in a spoiler.


Still agreeing. Spoiler is amazing as well for slow connections if your story is long and those who accidently click onto the wrong thread they can turn back without their eyes seeing something they didn't want to see. :)

WhiteMouse wrote:To be honest, I'd have Powell in Queen+ thread.


Very much agreeing!! :agreepost:

Re: Suggestions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:02 pm
by Clementine
The spoilers are a great idea! :)

Re: Suggestions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:18 pm
by Belle Leisha
That's looking like most in favour of a Queen+ thread for Spike, Jamie, Danny and Cozy and any others there, Taylor Hawkins etc...

Re: Suggestions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:21 pm
by Brian's Biggest Fan
WhiteMouse wrote:To be honest, I'd have Powell in Queen+ thread.
Melka, please don't take offence. *hugs* It's just there are only the two of us discussing it. The rest are very rare guests. I think we have other ways to discuss it. Plus as soon as our project is finished it'd be even less to talk about.
What do you say? *is nervous*

Mousey, I'm not going to get mad at you. I think you're right in having Cozy in the Queen+ thread, it will be much easier that way. :group:

Re: Suggestions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:23 pm
by WhiteMouse
Brian's Biggest Fan wrote:
WhiteMouse wrote:To be honest, I'd have Powell in Queen+ thread.
Melka, please don't take offence. *hugs* It's just there are only the two of us discussing it. The rest are very rare guests. I think we have other ways to discuss it. Plus as soon as our project is finished it'd be even less to talk about.
What do you say? *is nervous*

Mousey, I'm not going to get mad at you. I think you're right in having Cozy in the Queen+ thread, it will be much easier that way. :group:


Good, I'm glad. :group:

Re: Suggestions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:47 pm
by Brian's Rubber Duck
I agree with the whole one Roger thread, one Brian thread etc. Especially with the 100 page rule gone now (I think thats what Ian said) it would just clog up the place especially elimination threads.

Re: Suggestions

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:30 am
by Belle Leisha
Yeah, although separate picture threads for actual Queen members might be an idea because if people picspam the page loads painfully slowly. The Eliminations threads were kinda fun but just one at a time! In fact, we lost the finalists thread. :lol:

Re: Suggestions

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:33 am
by Barbarella
Belle Leisha wrote:In fact, we lost the finalists thread. :lol:

We may be able to retrieve it though, when the old forum is opened again as a read-only archive. ;)

Re: Suggestions

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:39 am
by Belle Leisha
Ah yes, well I hope so because a lot of dedicated tactical voting went into to keeping SINT out of elimination territory. :P


( :funny2: Your status is genius. )

Re: Suggestions

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:45 am
by Barbarella
Hehehe true. :P Well, Ian said that the read-only forum should be up once he has transferred it over to another server (if I understood him right), so perhaps SINT can still be saved. ;) There were also a couple of threads that I missed the last posts of, because by the time I got the email notifications, the change had already taken place...

(Thank you my dearie! 8) )

Re: Suggestions

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:50 pm
by Belle Leisha
Just to keep you updated, the Fanfiction question is still being discussed. :)

Re: Suggestions

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:56 pm
by Brian's Rubber Duck
If we have fan fictions what I'd like is a sub forum in here so each person can post their story as a new thread because I used to get confused when everyone posted different stories in one thread. Sorry if the suggestion is late or bad.

Re: Suggestions

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:26 pm
by Belle Leisha
No it's not too late, that's what being questioned. One, where we stand on fanfiction being posting here in general and two, whether or not to ahve a subforum for it. :)

Re: Suggestions

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:46 pm
by Belle Leisha
EDIT.