Roger's next solo album

Tenement Funster Talk
BitterTears

Re: Roger's next solo album

Post by BitterTears »

Hutchence wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:38 am Boy, was I wrong, Rog is currently third on the UK Charts with 8k sold...
Persumably will drop a few places by Friday but looking good for a top ten album! By comparison, only Fun in Space made the top 20 from previous albums, Fun on Earth peaked at 60-something.

Difficult to compare chart positions with previous albums as the charts have changed so much over the years, of course, but still really happy for Rog to be having success with this.

The Kurgan

Post by The Kurgan »

Good Apothecary Man wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:10 pm The CD just arrived from Amazon (ordered at 9.30 this morning). I took off the cellophane to find ... no 16-page booklet. Am I missing something ... other than the booklet?!
It should be slipped between the gap in the front cover.

TheMiracleMan

Post by TheMiracleMan »

I must admit i like on this moment both version of "Gangsters are running this world"

ogre t raylot

Post by ogre t raylot »

The rather excellent podcast In The Lap Of The Pods have just released an episode on Outsider.

BitterTears

Post by BitterTears »

My Japanese copy of the CD arrived today but unfortunately I won't be able to actually listen to it until Tuesday (and I don't particularly like breaking seals on physical releases these days, as I just buy them for the collection, really). Has anyone been able to confirm if the bonus tracks are just remastered or if they've been remixed in any significant way?

Hutchence

Post by Hutchence »

8872 copies sold, No.3 spot, well done Rog !

eiricd

Post by eiricd »

Hutchence wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:30 pm 8872 copies sold, No.3 spot, well done Rog !
Been searching for that figure- where did you find it?

Bruceymc

Post by Bruceymc »

BitterTears wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:35 pm My Japanese copy of the CD arrived today but unfortunately I won't be able to actually listen to it until Tuesday (and I don't particularly like breaking seals on physical releases these days, as I just buy them for the collection, really). Has anyone been able to confirm if the bonus tracks are just remastered or if they've been remixed in any significant way?
They are remixes

TheMiracleMan

Post by TheMiracleMan »

TheMiracleMan

Post by TheMiracleMan »