Outsider Tour

Tenement Funster Talk
Montreux

Re: Outsider Tour

Post by Montreux »

Accidentaly, I bought two more tickets to Nottingham gig. I put them on the Ticketmaster resale, but if anybody on the forum is interested, don’t hesitate to contact me. I’d cancel resale and sell them to you for original price. My e-mail: Martin.kubicik.montreux@seznam.cz

Kes

Post by Kes »

By the way, I've been to about half a dozen Roger solo gigs before, throughout the years, and every one of them was worth going to.

Montreux

Post by Montreux »

Anyway, could we expect some special guests to join Roger on the tour? What do you think? I guess these guys could make appearance…

1. Petr Čech - I interviewed him couple years ago for TV and after that we had little chat about Roger. Čech told me he was at least three times at Roger’s studio. He was also present during final mixing of Fun on Earth. Čech loves Roger and Queen, Roger likes Chelsea and Čech (charity track about football) and it could be funny to have Premier League legend drumming on the stage.

2. Justin Hawkins - well, not so much to say, Roger is his idol, he loves Queen, we all remember those words about Taylor Storm Tour some years ago and that incredible set at Scala 2010 with Coattail Riders

3. Rufus Taylor - he could find some time before The Darkness tour, I suppose he still knows many Queen songs by heart

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

Ticket bought for Manchester via the venues presale with no problem whatsoever.

WeeMann

Post by WeeMann »

JLP wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:02 am Ticket bought for Manchester via the venues presale with no problem whatsoever.
I was originally going to try for Manchester till I realised I'm gigging that night. :(

Generic username

Post by Generic username »

Montreux wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:13 am

2. Justin Hawkins - well, not so much to say, Roger is his idol, he loves Queen, we all remember those words about Taylor Storm Tour some years ago and that incredible set at Scala 2010 with Coattail Riders

3. Rufus Taylor - he could find some time before The Darkness tour, I suppose he still knows many Queen songs by heart
If Justin's on the tour, Rufus DEFINITELY has time!

Montreux

Post by Montreux »

Generic username wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:19 am
Montreux wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:13 am

If Justin's on the tour, Rufus DEFINITELY has time!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good One! ;) What a typo I made… Of course I mean TAYLOR Hawkins.

Liar

Post by Liar »

Ok,So sorry for coming in late on this one. Log in problems but we got there in the end.
I agree with the issues that seem to arrive when ordering tickets on line. And yes not like the good old days when you could go to the box office and choose your tickets.....just like we did one day for the works tour!
It has been a while since i have purchased tickets online.....and yes nothing had changed. the clock counting down whilst you are trying to look for tickets....only then to have to work your way through all the pics of bikes.buses,traffic lights etc you have to click on.
So the only date for this tour that i can get to was in Plymouth. Most of the Queen & AL dates these dates are either in the week and to far away.
The w/e ones are not much better. Being in the west country can be an issue for alot of venues.
So i was on the ticket site at 10.00 and once it came to life it looked for the best seated ticket.....clock counting down. The only issue was it came up with two tickets seated near the front.
Not an issue delete one ticket......just would not let me do it and with the time disappearing i did not want to loose a good place by cancelling and starting again.
So the upshot is that i have one ticket i do not require. If there is anybody who was unable to obtain a ticket or requires another/better one please let me know.
I do not want the ticket to go to waste, Thanks Richard

Generic username

Post by Generic username »

You've got a spare Plymouth ticket?

Maybe interested

Liar

Post by Liar »

Hi,I have sent you a PM. If you have not recieved it let me know.
Thanks Richard