Tenement Funster Talk
Generic username

Re: Outsider Tour

Post by Generic username »

I have received it, thanks.

BitterTears

Post by BitterTears »

Colin MacLeod is supporting at most the shows.

I had never heard of Treana Morris before Electric Fire and didn't really have any interest in her when I heard she was supporting the EF tour but I was a fan about 5 seconds in to her first song (I'll Sing For You IIRC). Hopefully something similar happens this time as I've not heard of Colin MacLeod either

Kes

Post by Kes »

Good job it's Colin, and not Connor.

...There can be only one!

BitterTears

Post by BitterTears »

Colin just doesn't sound like a name an Immortal would have

WeeMann

Post by WeeMann »

BitterTears wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:10 pm Colin MacLeod is supporting at most the shows.

I had never heard of Treana Morris before Electric Fire and didn't really have any interest in her when I heard she was supporting the EF tour but I was a fan about 5 seconds in to her first song (I'll Sing For You IIRC). Hopefully something similar happens this time as I've not heard of Colin MacLeod either
Yeah, Treana was great.

Unfortunately I'm seeing Roger in Nottingham where Colin isn't supporting :(

Didymus

Post by Didymus »

BitterTears wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:10 pm Colin MacLeod is supporting at most the shows.

The only reason I've heard of him is because there is ANOTHER musician with the same name who is linked to I Am Kloot, elbow and various other Manchester bands. I got very confused when a headline tour was announced a few years back.

The Kurgan

Post by The Kurgan »

BitterTears

Post by BitterTears »

On route to Newcastle! Really looking forward to the shows this weekend. Usually I'd not be able to resist having a peek at the setlist from earlier in the tour but not possible for tonight so every song will be a surprise.
Last edited by BitterTears on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

BitterTears wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:11 am On route to Newcastle! Really looking forward to the shows this weekend. Usually I'd not be able to resist having a peak at the setlist from earlier in the tour but not possible for tonight so every song will be a surprise.
I don't like knowing the set list so will not be looking in the Roger section tomorrow.

Kes

Post by Kes »

All in all, there's going to be a few people from here at the Newcastle gig tonight.