London show

Deaky Back Chat
Smiler

London show

Post by Smiler »

Would Mr Deacon even attend one of the UK shows with Adam Lambert this summer?

Young Music Fan

Re: London show

Post by Young Music Fan »

Probably not although he has been seen in the public a lot more recently. His last public apperance at a Queen event was attending a We Will Rock You show - it could've been the premiere but it's unconfirmed. This clip was filmed around the corner from where the Dominion Theatre is...

This clip for me at least is really hard to watch seeing how uncomfortable John is.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

I very much doubt it. He's a private man.

runner70

Post by runner70 »

I don t think he likes QAL ;)

Generic username

Post by Generic username »

Young Music Fan wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:44 am This clip for me at least is really hard to watch seeing how uncomfortable John is.
Agreed. It makes me angry to see anyone that uncomfortable, and more angry about the ignorance of the selfish twats that don't then leave him alone.

Frank

Post by Frank »

Generic username wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:00 am
Young Music Fan wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:44 am This clip for me at least is really hard to watch seeing how uncomfortable John is.
Agreed. It makes me angry to see anyone that uncomfortable, and more angry about the ignorance of the selfish twats that don't then leave him alone.
I saw that clip years ago, but refuse to watch it again. It's too upsetting. The poor guy.

runner70

Post by runner70 »

Smiler wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:49 am Would Mr Deacon even attend one of the UK shows with Adam Lambert this summer?
He hates anything Maylor do these days so I doubt it :)