We are the Champions

Discuss current and upcoming Queen projects.

Re: We are the Champions

Postby AlexKx » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:39 pm

Lol. Obviously you all have yet to figure out what the wars were for which is absolutely disturbing. I mean I'm going to go with the idea and concept that you all are not lying, right? First off no cheaper oil was obtained by Gulf War 2. That wasn't even the intention, DUH, THOUGH looking back we should have taken the oil fields and or at least had Iraq pay us back. Do you want to know why? Now I know this gets confusing and scares the shit out of you all BUT it was so that they could have freedom and be able to practice capitalism! Oh! What monsters we are! All of which worked but the Democrats are ALWAYS there to stop that even though these wars (which WERE moral and just no matter what you all say) were won initially. You all don't have to make any sacrifices for the freedoms, peace, and prosperity you all have, take advantage of, dismiss, and demonize but other people of the world would like to benefit from the freedom and capitalism you all are so determined to dismiss and demonize . You all aren't racist, intolerant, judgemental, nationalistic, uniformed, uneducated back stabbers, right?

The way to get and maintain peace, freedom, and prosperity SOMETIMES is with a war here or there. Not always. Sometimes. Hopefully not ever. The world has never been a perfect place and never will be. It did not start having problems because of the U.S. and won't stop having them if God forbid the U.S. doesn't exist at some point. EVEN if you all try to pin the tail on us with a hell bent determination. God knows the U.S. has freed more people from the chains of slavery than anyone else. Not that that means anything to you all. Oh, which empire left a continent (Africa) in ruins again?

Oh, and by the way the word would be "nationalistic" not "racist". I know you all like to use that word even though you don't have the first clue as to what it means because subjects are too hard for you all BUT at neither point did I say and use the word "all". If anything I was directing it to a specific individual whom I don't remember at the moment because I don't care. :D The British are not a race no matter how much you all think it is or proclaim it as such. :roll: :lol: As I've pointed out again this also all explains the situations that you all find your selves in. The evidence speaks for itself! :funny2:
:D :) ;) :o :band: 8-)
Last edited by AlexKx on Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

AlexKx
The Show Must Go On

Postby musicalprostitute » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:44 pm

AlexKx wrote: The British are not a race no matter how much you all think it is or proclaim it as such.

Tell that pearl of wisdom to Brian, Roger and John...

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

Postby timmah1 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:20 pm

Highly doubt Roger would be a Republican. They tend to be the party against gay rights and ones trying to push religion on the rest of us. He's been pretty clear he's not for either of those things.

Plus - he's no fan of Mr. Republican himself Rupert Murdoch....

timmah1
Spread Your Wings

Postby Kes » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:36 am

To Alexxxxxxxx. The first Gulf War was about restoring sovereignty to Kuwait, much the same way that the Falklands conflict was about restoring sovereignty to the people who lived there, and possibly didn't have anything to do with the potential supply of fossil fuels to interested parties, much.

The second Gulf War was about Saddam Husseins apparent penchant for Weapons of Mass Destruction, which it seems after the event, didn't actually exist. It could also be tagged that it was about freedom. Freedom of what though? It appears now, that it was the freedom to cause considerably more death and mayhem than existed when Saddam was in power. It also brought about the right climate for the so-called Islamic State to gain momentum and be a serious threat to the peace of anyone who opposes it.

Maybe you have a more "educated" take on it?

Personally, I did nearly 20 years as a regular serviceman, in the Royal Air Force, and when someone's served that sort of time in the forces, and thinks prior to the event that getting involved in a particular conflict is wrong, as with GWII, then there is a fair chance it might be. Unlike most civilians, service people know something about the rules of engagement, which basically is a legal directive you learn front to back so you know the difference between legal use of lethal force and illegal use of it.
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But forgot how to learn.

Kes

Postby AlexKx » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:13 pm

So you agree with me at least on some level concerning the first Gulf War. What's so disturbing is that you served not knowing what was going on or why you were doing what you were doing in the second Gulf War. Freedom from what?! How about an over reaching government? How about from a geo political totalitarian system of submission? All of which the war by the way worked. You seem to conveniently leave that out which is rather, er, totally relevant. Of course it ended when and as the Democrats, main stream media, the bulk of our educational institutions, and any and all people who's loyalty was and is to over seas organizations more so than either the U.S. and their allies as well as freedom an capitalism. No kidding it went to hell since Obama-nation retreated and surrendered. Duh. That's not enlightening anyone.

I'd say if a service person such as yourself thinks something is wrong then you need not be doing it. Der, again. Otherwise you are admitting to collusion. I fully know about "rules of engagement" as well. Civilians can educate themselves too. For whatever it is worth "rules of engagement" USUALLY mean that the good guys are to fight at best with their hands tied behind their backs and to not defend themselves when they are being attacked. Again it goes back to the good guys who follow the often absurd rules of "rules of engagement" and pay for it where as the bad guys in no way follow them. So, yes, I for one do not support something just because there are "rules of engagement". What an absurd idea and concept that gets your colleagues killed and mangled up for no good reasons. THOUGH I have no doubt you can find an endless amount of reasoning to support all of that.
Last edited by AlexKx on Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlexKx
The Show Must Go On

Postby The__KingOfRhye » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:15 pm

JLP wrote:
AlexKx wrote:Did I mention the British being arrogant, stuck up, elitists pricks?

close to being racist there Alex. :evil:

To be fair, that's not racist.

It's ignorant and prejudiced and stupid to even say something like that, but it's not racist.

The__KingOfRhye
The Show Must Go On

Would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?

Postby AlexKx » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:19 pm

You are aware that anyone can be those things, right? The British nor anyone are abstained from cocking up. That would be IGNORANT, PREJUDICED, and STUPID to even suggest something like that. I don't think anyone is going on a stretch of describing people from the fallen empire of being too cocky at certain times and still being so. Lol. See how that works?

AlexKx
The Show Must Go On

Postby The__KingOfRhye » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:26 pm

AlexKx wrote:You are aware that anyone can be those things, right? The British nor anyone are abstained from cocking up. That would be IGNORANT, PREJUDICED, and STUPID to even suggest something like that. I don't think anyone is going on a stretch of describing people from the fallen empire of being too cocky. Lol.

I didn't say British people CAN'T be those things, I just think it's unfair to make a sweeping blanket statement like that.

Are you gonna tell me, though, that Americans can't be JUST as cocky as anyone else?

The__KingOfRhye
The Show Must Go On

Postby musicalprostitute » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:18 pm

AlexKx wrote: I don't think anyone is going on a stretch of describing people from the fallen empire of being too cocky at certain times and still being so. Lol. See how that works?

What a crock of utter bullshit. How on earth can you make yet another dumb, sweeping statement about a whole race of people? I mean, have you met every single British individual? No. But you are so arrogant that you think you know it all.

Like most other countries on this planet, Britain has a chequered past: we did some not great things many years ago and we did some beyond amazing things too - and still are. I am proud of my country's achievements and what we have given to the world.

There are things in our past that we don't feel particularly proud of - like every country; but I believe what we have added to this planet far outweighs the bad.

You would not even be here to make such pathetic comments were it not for Britain. Simple. There would be no Queen (and no Beatles, The Stones, The Who, Bowie...) and there would be no world wide web. You can thank us for those two things later when you are browsing online and listening to Queen music.

Shakespeare, Dickens, The Industrial Age, the NHS, The USA, Isaac Newton, TV, Charles Darwin, the telephone, the second most-spoken language in the world...

...just a few little things we have contributed to the planet. And I say this without any arrogance (before you throw that cheap and lazy shot in); I am just pointing out some simple facts to a very ignorant boy.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby AlexKx » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:26 pm

Who said all the British? I didn't. Haven't we discussed how the British are not a race of people...hang on...I can't stop laughing! :lol: Oh, my God! It hurts! Ha, ha, ha, ha! I...wew! Funny!

AlexKx
The Show Must Go On

Postby musicalprostitute » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:35 pm

AlexKx wrote:Who said all the British? I didn't. Haven't we discussed how the British are not a race of people...hang on...I can't stop laughing! :lol: Oh, my God! It hurts! Ha, ha, ha, ha! I...wew! Funny!

Well, I wasn't expecting an adult response.

Anyway, just be grateful for all those things we have invented. Be grateful and say thank you. Good boy.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby JLP » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:46 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:
AlexKx wrote: I don't think anyone is going on a stretch of describing people from the fallen empire of being too cocky at certain times and still being so. Lol. See how that works?

What a crock of utter bullshit. How on earth can you make yet another dumb, sweeping statement about a whole race of people? I mean, have you met every single British individual? No. But you are so arrogant that you think you know it all.

Like most other countries on this planet, Britain has a chequered past: we did some not great things many years ago and we did some beyond amazing things too - and still are. I am proud of my country's achievements and what we have given to the world.

There are things in our past that we don't feel particularly proud of - like every country; but I believe what we have added to this planet far outweighs the bad.

You would not even be here to make such pathetic comments were it not for Britain. Simple. There would be no Queen (and no Beatles, The Stones, The Who, Bowie...) and there would be no world wide web. You can thank us for those two things later when you are browsing online and listening to Queen music.

Shakespeare, Dickens, The Industrial Age, the NHS, The USA, Isaac Newton, TV, Charles Darwin, the telephone, the second most-spoken language in the world...

...just a few little things we have contributed to the planet. And I say this without any arrogance (before you throw that cheap and lazy shot in); I am just pointing out some simple facts to a very ignorant boy.

What a well written and excellent response. Pity it is wasted. Mi
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Postby musicalprostitute » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:05 pm

JLP wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:

What a well written and excellent response. Pity it is wasted. Mi

Cheers.

Aye, I know it is wasted on him - I'm expecting a barrage of emoticons in response any second.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby The__KingOfRhye » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:40 pm

AlexKx wrote:Who said all the British? I didn't.

No, you didn't, but you said "the British"....not "some of the British" or even "most of the British" but just "the British."

The__KingOfRhye
The Show Must Go On

Postby AlexKx » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:34 pm

Oh, my Gee-yad! This still making me laugh! Just...ha, ha, ha, ha! One...ha, ha, ha, ha! Emoticon, bwah, ha, ha, ha! :lol: Lo fn' l! It's...ha, ha, ha, ha! All...all I can, ha, ha, ha, ha! Do! Lol.

AlexKx
The Show Must Go On

PreviousNext

Return to The Show Must Go On