Who is next for Queen+?

Discuss current and upcoming Queen projects.

Re: Who is next for Queen+?

Postby soxtalon » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:42 am

All I know is I am.

soxtalon
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby JLP » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:44 am

soxtalon wrote:All I know is I am.

So am I. Well overweight. But other than that and having grey hair, I am good for my age.
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Postby musicalprostitute » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:43 pm

Fuck me, we still ain't all going on about Adam's waistline are we? Back in the old days it would be the size of Freddie's cock.

FD, you know he isn't really fat - he's not even cuddly podgy. If they ever do team up with someone else (which I seriously doubt), I hope it's Meatloaf.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

Postby JLP » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:52 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:Fuck me, we still ain't all going on about Adam's waistline are we? Back in the old days it would be the size of Freddie's cock.

FD, you know he isn't really fat - he's not even cuddly podgy. If they ever do team up with someone else (which I seriously doubt), I hope it's Meatloaf.

or Susan Boyle :lol: She would work. After all she finished second on a reality TV show. ;)
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Postby fairydandy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:53 pm

JLP wrote:
or Susan Boyle :lol: She would work. After all she finished second on a reality TV show. ;)

Same shape too. :)

fairydandy
Somebody To Love

Postby musicalprostitute » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:05 pm

JLP wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:Fuck me, we still ain't all going on about Adam's waistline are we? Back in the old days it would be the size of Freddie's cock.

Yeah, Susan Boyle would be a perfect choice: I can see her out there on stage in a skimpy little number, stockings...mmmmmmm, lawdy mama!

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby JLP » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:47 pm

This is like the Christmas Day truce of 1914 :lol:
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Postby YAFF » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:18 pm

JLP wrote:

:lol: ...uh oh I smell a whine n' bitch coming on...some folks don't want mods to have any trace of personality on here.
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes

YAFF
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby The Milkman » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:57 pm

fairydandy wrote:
JLP wrote:

Same shape too. :)

:lol: Cover those arms with tattoos and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.

The Milkman
Somebody To Love

Postby YAFF » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:25 pm

Kes wrote:These days live shows pay so much more than records, so if it was a flat choice between live shows, or putting out stuff like NOTW40, then they'd just be doing the shows (while they still can). So people who don't like the cost of boxsets, bear that in mind while forming your conclusions, they don't have to release ANYTHING.

I wonder if the only reason Maylor are cranking out releases each year is to satisfy their agreement with their current label. They don't need the money and sales are a pittance to what they would be years ago. Then again the artist in them must want the really good stuff to be out here ala Rainbow, etc... and preserve and enhance their legacy. One thing's for sure. They will try to maximize the most profit out every last bit of gold in the vaults, which satisfactorily explains the NOTW40 situation. I really really really don't want to illegally download the Raw Sessions. I'm so against it as I have been adversely affected by this practice.
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes

YAFF
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby musicalprostitute » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:43 am

YAFF wrote:
:lol: ...uh oh I smell a whine n' bitch coming on...some folks don't want mods to have any trace of personality on here.

See, now it is this sort of shit-stirring bullshit that creates all the crap on here. You were asked - as was I - to keep the bitching away from this thread; and now here we go again - one would think you actually want to spend your time on here arguing. Just drop it.

This one little post from you perfectly sums up your attitude: always trying to antagonise and trying to get a rise out of people. You are not here to debate, discuss, etc. you just want to spread negativity.

You bore me.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby YAFF » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:06 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:
YAFF wrote:

See, now it is this sort of shit-stirring bullshit that creates all the crap on here. You were asked - as was I - to keep the bitching away from this thread; and now here we go again - one would think you actually want to spend your time on here arguing. Just drop it.

This one little post from you perfectly sums up your attitude: always trying to antagonise and trying to get a rise out of people. You are not here to debate, discuss, etc. you just want to spread negativity.

You bore me.

You think way too much of yourself if you think you are the (only) poster I'm referring to. Take a xanex and scroll away.

YAFF
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby musicalprostitute » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:24 pm

YAFF wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:

You bore me.

You think way too much of yourself if you think you are the (only) poster I'm referring to.

No. It is very obvious that you are referring to me - even if you are having a pop at someone else too; the 'whining' shit you always come out with is directed at me, as was the reference to mods (which I only spoke about the other day). I knew you would deny this - it is what you do. Man up and admit it or just give it a break, fella - it is boring everyone.

Never moan about people 'whining', etc. when your primary function on here is clearly to stir the shit with those you disagree with - I'd much rather put up with individuals who have something to say and who have strength of mind and character (you know, 'whiners' to you) than someone who is false, plays games and just likes to spread negativity.

You seriously need to grow up. I shall leave it there; no point in filling this thread with our petty little disagreement - check your pms.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby YAFF » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:33 pm

musicalprostitute wrote: I shall leave it there; no point in filling this thread with our petty little disagreement - check your pms.

Don't pm me. You are only one of many whiners. I don't care enough to waste another post on just you. Everything isn't about you. This is my last response to you. Take TWO xanex and scroll off.

YAFF
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby musicalprostitute » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:40 pm

YAFF wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote: I shall leave it there; no point in filling this thread with our petty little disagreement - check your pms.

Don't pm me.

Already done, as I thought you were mature enough to handle things - clearly not. Let's leave it there then. And, if I were you I would ignore any pm from me - it will probably upset you. Toodle pips, bubba. :)

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

PreviousNext

Return to The Show Must Go On