Young Freddie

Discuss current and upcoming Queen projects.

Young Freddie

Postby fosterol » Sat May 26, 2018 7:08 am

I can't be bothered to read all posts on new queen film. looking at the pics and watching the trailer I find that while Brian and Roger look good the Freddie chap looks like he is auditioning for another Miracle video. Far too young looking, indeed embarrassingly so. Not quite as bad for 70s stuff, but even then, Freddie looked his late twenties into thirties age. The actor looks 20-25 max all the time...Im sure the film will be very good but I can't take him seriously.

fosterol
We Will Rock You

Re: Young Freddie

Postby MillionaireWaltz'd » Sat May 26, 2018 9:20 am

Rami Malek is 37...

MillionaireWaltz'd
Spread Your Wings

Re: Young Freddie

Postby Lover Boy » Sat May 26, 2018 12:29 pm

^Good point.

I think he looks fine. Aside from the bug eyes. Not saying he's ugly, quite the contrary. Just that they're a bit distracting at times. I wonder if they'd be able to somehow smooth them out with today's technology. I'm sure I'll be able to look past them, but hey, if they can bring a young Carrie Fischer back in Rogue One then I think they could do something about someone's eyes. But then again, I know NOTHING about movie tech. Lol

Lover Boy
The Show Must Go On

"Use all the tricks of the trade, dear, and if you believe in yourself, go all the way." -- Freddie

Return to The Show Must Go On