Bohemian Rhapsody DVD/Blu-ray

Discuss current and upcoming Queen projects.

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody DVD/Blu-ray

Postby Writergirl » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:08 pm

MillionaireWaltz'd wrote:After watching the Blu-Ray features - I think that the undeniable conclusion one will come to is that Joe Mazzello was positively thrilled and had the most fun being apart of this film out of anyone.

The guy is happier than a pig-in-shit to be there and seems to have had a blast - it's endearing, really.

Oh, God, yes. Mazzello is loving ALL of this. Join his Instagram and you can watch the fun he's having with a large cardboard cutout of Ben Hardy. He's got real comic talent. All four of the "BoRhap Boys" seem to have bonded over the movie; they've mentioned that they see each other all the time after the movie wrapped.

I hope they all find another project to do together. They have some serious bromance chemistry.

(watch these in order for maximum comic effect.)

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Writergirl
We Will Rock You

Postby Writergirl » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:10 pm

cragsby wrote:Thanks, that's a terrible shame.

Guess I'll just have to end the film right before that scene and watch the extra.

Yeah, I wish they'd offered the viewer a chance to 'branch' the movie so you had the option of watching the movie with the entire Live Aid sequence at the end, without having to stop it and jump to it manually. Oh well! Maybe in the "deluxe Director's Cut" version we'll get someday that includes John Deacon's introduction, the writing of CLTCL, and '39...

Writergirl
We Will Rock You

Postby bluerhap » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:10 pm

Writergirl wrote:
cragsby wrote:Thanks, that's a terrible shame.

Guess I'll just have to end the film right before that scene and watch the extra.

Yeah, I wish they'd offered the viewer a chance to 'branch' the movie so you had the option of watching the movie with the entire Live Aid sequence at the end, without having to stop it and jump to it manually. Oh well! Maybe in the "deluxe Director's Cut" version we'll get someday that includes John Deacon's introduction, the writing of CLTCL, and '39...

Shhhhhhh. We don’t mention the director. Maybe the producers cut will suffice.

bluerhap
Spread Your Wings

Postby BitterTears » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:31 pm

The German steel box edition...does anyone know if this is exclusive to a certain shop or is it a general release?

BitterTears
The Show Must Go On

Postby cjhill » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:24 pm

Woohoo, so finally got hold of the DVD today, looking forward to watching the film again. Although it will be a little underwhelming watching it on a smaller screen.

Dont have a Blu-Ray player so got the DVD version and was a little disappointed to find the special features not included in the DVD, why would they not include these?
Watched the 'Making Of Bohemian Rhapsody' documentary on YouTube before it got taken down and thought it was really good.

cjhill
Spread Your Wings

Previous

Return to The Show Must Go On