The Rhapsody Tour

Discuss Queen's collaboration with Adam Lambert
Nicki

Re: The Rhapsody Tour

Post by Nicki »

Yes!!
I just saw the news that it‘s possible again to fill venues without restrictions of the number of attendees here in Berlin. :D :D :D :D
Good news for my QAL concert here next June!

The only requirement is that it’s a „2G“- event (geimpft oder genesen). That means, that only people, who are vaccinated or have recovered from Covid are allowed to attend. A covid test isn’t enough (with a few exceptions for people, who can’t get vaccinated for medical reasons..They have to show a PCR-test). Maybe this will change in the future. But for now, it’s back to a normal life for me! :D

So, to everyone, who planned to attend a QAL-concert (or any kind of concert) in Berlin/ Germany: If you aren’t already vaccinated, take the shot or your concert might happen without you!

Ray

Re: The Rhapsody Tour

Post by Ray »

Sounds good! Let's hope the situation doesn't change significantly for the worse again until then (also overall, since they don't only tour Germany...), so far I'm still sceptical. But I really hope that 2022 will bring concerts back again in general. Will see QAL in Munich if so, third time after Munich 2017 and Berlin 2018.