QAL Videos

Discuss Queen's collaboration with Adam Lambert
User avatar
whitequeen20
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:45 pm
Location: UK

Re: QAL Videos

Post by whitequeen20 »

Nicki wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:24 pm
Does anybody here know, why all the QAL concert videos on Queen‘s official YouTube channel are still private?
I understood it during the Tour Watch Party, but that was more than a week ago.

Since then I cannot watch a single QAL video on Queen’s channel. :( That’s especially unfortunately with the documentary „The Show must go on“, that’s currently running on Netflix. Queen is missing out on many Clicks!
With Roger mentioning they're thinking of putting out a live album my theory is they're using some of the one's from the tour watch compilation so they want to keep them private until then.

User avatar
Nicki
Posts: 622
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:12 pm

Re: QAL Videos

Post by Nicki »

whitequeen20 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:49 pm
Nicki wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:24 pm
Does anybody here know, why all the QAL concert videos on Queen‘s official YouTube channel are still private?
I understood it during the Tour Watch Party, but that was more than a week ago.

Since then I cannot watch a single QAL video on Queen’s channel. :( That’s especially unfortunately with the documentary „The Show must go on“, that’s currently running on Netflix. Queen is missing out on many Clicks!
With Roger mentioning they're thinking of putting out a live album my theory is they're using some of the one's from the tour watch compilation so they want to keep them private until then.
Does this make sense? Most of the performances had been on TV and have been uploaded by fans. It’s only that the Queen Channel doesn’t get the clicks. The videos are still online.

User avatar
whitequeen20
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:45 pm
Location: UK

Re: QAL Videos

Post by whitequeen20 »

Nicki wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:00 pm
whitequeen20 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:49 pm
Nicki wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:24 pm
Does anybody here know, why all the QAL concert videos on Queen‘s official YouTube channel are still private?
I understood it during the Tour Watch Party, but that was more than a week ago.

Since then I cannot watch a single QAL video on Queen’s channel. :( That’s especially unfortunately with the documentary „The Show must go on“, that’s currently running on Netflix. Queen is missing out on many Clicks!
With Roger mentioning they're thinking of putting out a live album my theory is they're using some of the one's from the tour watch compilation so they want to keep them private until then.
Does this make sense? Most of the performances had been on TV and have been uploaded by fans. It’s only that the Queen Channel doesn’t get the clicks. The videos are still online.
Hmmm maybe not then. I know one of Adam's fans has asked the question to them on Twitter but no one's answered as yet, seems strange why they wouldn't put them back up live.

carolb57
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:10 am

Re: QAL Videos

Post by carolb57 »

A fan favorite:



Another view:


Jake
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:45 am

Re: QAL Videos

Post by Jake »

carolb57 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:26 am
A fan favorite:



Another view:

Wow, they filmed it as though Roger and Brian are just hired musicians for Adam. Who filmed that? Interesting.

User avatar
Black Wings
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:16 pm
Location: ♡ It's getting dark in here ♡

Re: QAL Videos

Post by Black Wings »

carolb57 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:26 am
A fan favorite:



Another view:


I don't see how any version of TwoFux could be called a fan favorite, from what I recall from the videos it wasn't that well received. It's one of the weakest things Q+AL ever did, IMO.

carolb57
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:10 am

Re: QAL Videos

Post by carolb57 »

Jake wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:59 am
carolb57 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:26 am
A fan favorite:



Another view:

Wow, they filmed it as though Roger and Brian are just hired musicians for Adam. Who filmed that? Interesting.
Who filmed it? A fan in the audience!

carolb57
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:10 am

Re: QAL Videos

Post by carolb57 »

Black Wings wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:33 am
carolb57 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:26 am
A fan favorite:



Another view:


I don't see how any version of TwoFux could be called a fan favorite, from what I recall from the videos it wasn't that well received. It's one of the weakest things Q+AL ever did, IMO.
If you watch the videos, the audience response was great as it was at the show I attended in Ohio!

User avatar
whitequeen20
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:45 pm
Location: UK

Re: QAL Videos

Post by whitequeen20 »

Black Wings wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:33 am
carolb57 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:26 am
A fan favorite:



Another view:


I don't see how any version of TwoFux could be called a fan favorite, from what I recall from the videos it wasn't that well received. It's one of the weakest things Q+AL ever did, IMO.
You'd be surprised, I've seen Queen fans say they liked it as well as Adam's fans, not the recording but the live with Queen version.

User avatar
whitequeen20
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:45 pm
Location: UK

Re: QAL Videos

Post by whitequeen20 »

Jake wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:59 am

Wow, they filmed it as though Roger and Brian are just hired musicians for Adam. Who filmed that? Interesting.
Adam's fans film everything but they focus on him so it does give that impression.

Post Reply