QAL Pictures

Discuss Queen's collaboration with Adam Lambert
Nicki

QAL Pictures

Post by Nicki »

This video is from Rio de Janeiro 2015. Roger’s daughter Tiger Lily took it, when Brian, Roger and Adam visited the Jesus statue. It was at dawn, when the sun came up early in the morning. It’s a really beautiful and stunning picture.
I mean, if they ever need an album cover, there it is...

Black Wings

Re: QAL Pictures

Post by Black Wings »

No, sorry, it's too similar to the Made In Heaven cover, so I'd hate that to be used as an album cover...or any promo for Q+AL.

agkelly

Post by agkelly »

A lovely photo, yes, but as Black Wings says, it's way too similar to the Made In Heaven cover to be used for such things.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

First, I don’t see QAL releasing an album anyway, so this is just a hypothetical discussion.
But I actually like the idea of the covers: On the last Queen cover Brian, Roger and John look at Freddie‘s stutue and the Genfer See, after the sun went down and the dark is looming.
25 years forward, the sun came up again. It would be a perfect fit. At least for me. :D

Frank

Post by Frank »

I think it'd make an awful album cover. Simply because they're not all looking in the same direction. Brian's looking toward the sun while the other two are looking off to the right somewhere. The sunset is beautiful, I'll give it that.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Nicki wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:32 am
First, I don’t see QAL releasing an album anyway, so this is just a hypothetical discussion.
But I actually like the idea of the covers: On the last Queen cover Brian, Roger and John look at Freddie‘s stutue and the Genfer See, after the sun went down and the dark is looming.
25 years forward, the sun came up again. It would be a perfect fit. At least for me. :D
Even hypothetically it gives me a pang to think about, IMO. It would be as if the piss it taken out of the Made In Heaven cover.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Ok, here are some QAL pics. I tried to find some good ones thorough the years with all 3 of them.

May 2009 American Idol LA

November 2011 EMA Belfast

July 2012 London Hammersmith

September 2013 I-Heart Music Festival Las Vegas
Last edited by Nicki on Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Just a thought, with so many pictures in the one post, it makes it hard for the page to load...maybe a couple of pics in one post?

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Ok, thanks for the Info. My computer doesn’t have a problem, so I wouldn’t know.
I will split the original post up. I hope, that will help!

Part 2 - 2014-2016

March 2014 Press Conference NYC Madison Square Garden (Announcement 1st US Tour)
November 2014 Press Conference Berlin (announcement 1st European Tour)

September 2015 Rio

April 2016 London Hammersmith (with Boy George at Adam‘s solo concert)
Last edited by Nicki on Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Part 3: 2017-2018

January 2017 Selfie at Adam’s home
June 2017: Kimmel (TV Show) - A day before the start of the 2nd US-Tour

September 2018 Press Conference Las Vegas