Re: You are the Champions

Post by Black Wings »

Young Music Fan wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 6:58 am
Jake wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 4:52 am
Black Wings wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:56 pm
Apparently, Brian and Roger said that AL could play around with the lyrics, fd.
Where does it say that? Adam in the video said they suggested changing the lyrics. In no way did Adam say he himself change them. More than likely... Brian.
Did no one on hear Brian talk about YATC on Planet Rock? He sounded like he was the most reluctant one to change the lyrics. He said yes at first but then no the next day. Then he allowed Adam to have a go at changing the lyrics and if he didn't like what he done, they wouldn't change it. Then as it turns out, both Brian and Roger liked it. But it generally sounds like Brian couldn't make his mind up about it.
Apologies for quoting you post here, but bumping this because of what is currently is being being discussed in the Lambert thread in Another World.

Jake

Post by Jake »

Saw the ad four times today. Adam’s spending a lot to get multiple views on it, especially in one day. Please don’t assume Facebook is doing it for free. I’d bet $100,000.00+ has been spent on the ad. Needs Adam’s approval. Imagine what that $ could have provided aside from advertisement encouraging others to spend their $? Anyone saying $25.00 would pay for the ad is a straight up ignorant moron.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Jake wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 11:37 pm
Saw the ad four times today. Adam’s spending a lot to get multiple views on it, especially in one day. Please don’t assume Facebook is doing it for free. I’d bet $100,000.00+ has been spent on the ad. Needs Adam’s approval. Imagine what that $ could have provided aside from advertisement encouraging others to spend their $? Anyone saying $25.00 would pay for the ad is a straight up ignorant
I think you are spending too much time on FB . ;)
Believe what you want. FB is part of go ogle.com, who are the main supporter of the song. Just saying.
Enjoy the ad, there could be worse ones. :D

Jake

Post by Jake »

Nicki wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:13 am
Jake wrote:
Saw the ad four times today. Adam’s spending a lot to get multiple views on it, especially in one day. Please don’t assume Facebook is doing it for free. I’d bet $100,000.00+ has been spent on the ad. Needs Adam’s approval. Imagine what that $ could have provided aside from advertisement encouraging others to spend their $? Anyone saying $25.00 would pay for the ad is a straight up ignorant
Believe what you want. FB is part of go ogle.com, who are the main supporter of the song. Just saying.
No where was it hinted that the ads were paid for by Facebook, don’t over indulge yourself on unverified news. Imagine tomorrow if there’s a whole article about It? There’s news articles based on fake forum posts.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Nicki wrote:
Jake wrote:
How is Google the main supporter?

whitequeen20

Post by whitequeen20 »

Jake wrote:
Saw the ad four times today. Adam’s spending a lot to get multiple views on it, especially in one day. Please don’t assume Facebook is doing it for free. I’d bet $100,000.00+ has been spent on the ad. Needs Adam’s approval. Imagine what that $ could have provided aside from advertisement encouraging others to spend their $? Anyone saying $25.00 would pay for the ad is a straight up ignorant moron.
Sorry but I'd suggest you're the ignorant one if you actually believe for one minute Adam would spend $100,000.00+ on an advert for that, he's not an idiot and if you look at the pricing (I did) you set the budget (call it $100 for arguments sake) and then set how long the ad runs for (5 days for example) and it tartgets x amount of people for the amount set. It also says it can target your own fanbase meaning people who might not be active even though they follow you so it's not just aimed at Queen fans. It also says you'd be better running an actual ad which are far more expensive if you want to target more people etc so if he had spend even close to what you suggest he'd have done a proper ad not just a sponsored post.

No idea why you're so bothered about it but to say he's spend that amount of money on a sponsored ad for that song is nuts, if he was gonna spend that money on promo it would be for his own music he knows that song got plenty promo from Queen, Brian, Roger and all the media outlets that picked it up even before they released it.

Oh and we know google are the main sponsor since they are matching donations up to $5 million as it says on their Y/Tube of the video.

Jake

Post by Jake »

whitequeen20 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:37 am
Jake wrote:
Sorry but I'd suggest you're the ignorant one if you actually believe for one minute Adam would spend $100,000.00+ on an advert for that, he's not an idiot and if you look at the pricing (I did) you set the budget (call it $100 for arguments sake) and then set how long the ad runs for (5 days for example) and it tartgets x amount of people for the amount set. It also says it can target your own fanbase meaning people who might not be active even though they follow you so it's not just aimed at Queen fans. It also says you'd be better running an actual ad which are far more expensive if you want to target more people etc so if he had spend even close to what you suggest he'd have done a proper ad not just a sponsored post.

No idea why you're so bothered about it but to say he's spend that amount of money on a sponsored ad for that song is nuts, if he was gonna spend that money on promo it would be for his own music he knows that song got plenty promo from Queen, Brian, Roger and all the media outlets that picked it up even before they released it.

Oh and we know google are the main sponsor since they are matching donations up to $5 million as it says on their Y/Tube of the video.
Have you used Facebook advertising? I do, thank-you. More money means more views. $1,000 doesn’t even cover a lot of people. Adam is targeting people... those who have Queen as an interest on Facebook. The ads don’t even include double viewing on the price, so it’s big money.

I’m not bothered, I’m just stating a fact. However people want to dispute that with irrelevant things... it’s almost as if his diehard fans are insecure about his advertising frenzy.

Jake

Post by Jake »

I imagine his ad targeting looks like this. Maybe it includes Adam fans as well, but no one has mentioned seeing his ad.

Jake

Post by Jake »

Nicki wrote:
Jake wrote:

Jake

Post by Jake »

Black Wings wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:05 am
Nicki wrote:
Jake wrote:
How is Google the main supporter?
I’m sure Google techs have it on full blast at their headquarters 🤣 What is up with some of Lambert’s fans? They try to sound sophisticated yet post complete lies up.