Re: You are the Champions

Post by Jake »

Black Wings wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:18 pm
Jake wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:06 pm
Nicki wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:10 am

And that was really my last post on that topic. Oh, and someone can stop calling us „Adam fans“ as if we weren’t Queen fans. Thank you.
There’s someone on this thread who hates Freddie Mercury and finds him repulsive 😒 One person in particular.

And I’m referring to hardcore Adam fanatics. I will not use Glambert as the term.
Who hates Freddie and findsee him repulsive? ? :shock:
A couple people in this thread 😪

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Jake wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:59 am
Black Wings wrote:
Jake wrote:

There’s someone on this thread who hates Freddie Mercury and finds him repulsive 😒 One person in particular.

And I’m referring to hardcore Adam fanatics. I will not use Glambert as the term.
I don't think so.

Jake

Post by Jake »

Black Wings wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:24 am
Jake wrote:
Black Wings wrote:

I don't think so.
You know so, in fact, you know so more than I. They are your enemies, so I don’t know why you’re saying you don’t think so.

montavilla

Post by montavilla »

This is one of the weirder conversations I've seen on these boards.

:shock:

Um... For the record, I don't have strong feelings about Freddie's looks. His talent and charisma are undeniable and that's always sexy.

Okay?

But this is the "You Are the Champions" thread, right? So, all I will say about that is good on QAL for doing their bit.

whitequeen20

Post by whitequeen20 »

Jake wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:28 pm
Black Wings wrote:
Jake wrote:

I don't think so.
You know so, in fact, you know so more than I. They are your enemies, so I don’t know why you’re saying you don’t think so.
Hope you aren't including me in that comment.

No 1 - I never said Facebook was anything to do with Google I was replying to the question of how I know Google are the main supporter, throwing in $5 million makes them the likely main supporter.

No 2 - As I said I don't care if he spent x amount on promo, don't believe it was the amount you stated but if so I don't really care, it matters not so no idea why you're harping on it ad nauseam.

No 3 - Since we're making obscure comments hello Rodney.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Jake wrote:
Black Wings wrote:
Jake wrote:

Sorry, what?

Just for the record, I neither hate Freddie nor find him repulsive. On the contrary, I‘ve liked Queen‘s music my whole life and since I have learnt more about the band and Freddie, I do admire him. Especially his artistry, songwriting abilities and performing skills.

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Nobody hates Freddie. We have great admiration for him and his amazing talent and legacy. But there are many in this forum who hate and/or resent Adam!

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

carolb57 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:10 pm
Nobody hates Freddie. We have great admiration for him and his amazing talent and legacy. But there are many in this forum who hate and/or resent Adam!
Nobody has ever said here that they hate AL. Not liking how he sings does not mean people hate AL as a person.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Jake wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:28 pm
Black Wings wrote:
Jake wrote:

I don't think so.
I truly believe no one here hates Freddie. I don't even know who you are talking about.
And I don't have enemies here.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Nicki wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:02 pm
Jake wrote:
Black Wings wrote:

Sorry, what?

Just for the record, I neither hate Freddie nor find him repulsive. On the contrary, I‘ve liked Queen‘s music my whole life and since I have learnt more about the band and Freddie, I do admire him. Especially his artistry, songwriting abilities and performing skills.
Thanks for learning more about Freddie. Even I learn new things about him. For example the painting he gave to Elton John as a last gift moved me to tears.