The Show Must Go On documentary on Netflix in the UK

Discuss Queen's collaboration with Adam Lambert
Black Wings

Re: The Show Must Go On documentary on Netflix in the UK

Post by Black Wings »

carolb57 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:44 am
John Burns
“.@DrBrianMay @OfficialRMT @adamlambert just watched the "The Show Must Go On" documentary, and it was brilliant. I have to say though, surely it can't be billed as @QueenWillRock + Adam Lambert any more. It is just Queen. Freddie would be bloody proud.”

Lou Fowkes
“Just watched the Queen + Adam Lambert doc on Netflix. Well worth watching. I knew @adamlambert could sing but my God, this guy hits some freakin awesome notes in the footage.”
It's not Queen. Queen were Freddie, Brian, Roger and John. It always was and always will be those four men, no one else.

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Michael Edwards
“I just watched a documentary how Adam got with queen it’s great for all parties involved . Adam is the perfect fit he is an incredible singer and entertainer his voice is unbelievable !”

Jennie Sanchez
“Just watched the documentary on how Adam & Queen got together, great story. It was meant to be ... ”

James Donnelly
“#TheShowsMustGoOn @QueenWillRock and @adamlambert I need a Q+AL concert on DVD! All #Queenfans, if you haven't seen this documentary on Netflix - DO IT! No One will ever replace Freddie Mercury, but Fred will be looking on from Heaven or Hell-(his choice) and say, Yes, Darling!”

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Beth Fransen
“@adamlambert just finished watching The show must go on: the Queen and Adam Lambert story. I’m a child of the 80’s loved Freddie❤️ must say you are absolutely lovely.. and SO TALENTED!!!..made me cry... you have an amazing heart! ❤️❤️ #queenlives”

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

carolb57 wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:30 am
Interesting how this thread has degenerated into a “Freddy” complaint place instead of what the title intended.

This article is a good analysis and review of the documentary despite the name of the source:

http://assholeswatchingmovies.com/2020/ ... ert-story/
Interesting how this thread has turned into copied and pasted tweets and comments ;)

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Kelly Lightfoot
“I need to see @QueenWillRock + @adamlambert live! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Loving "The Show Must Go On" documentary on @NetflixUK”

Bob Schaller
“Watched @QueenWillRock doc on @netflix. Love Roger and Brian. And @adamlambert is amazing. I could never have imagined Queen again sounding this great. Had circumstsmces been such, Freddie Mercury would have picked Adam as his successor. In fact, he would have insisted.”

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

carolb57 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:26 pm
Kelly Lightfoot
“I need to see @QueenWillRock + @adamlambert live! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Loving "The Show Must Go On" documentary on @NetflixUK”

Bob Schaller
“Watched @QueenWillRock doc on @netflix. Love Roger and Brian. And @adamlambert is amazing. I could never have imagined Queen again sounding this great. Had circumstsmces been such, Freddie Mercury would have picked Adam as his successor. In fact, he would have insisted.”
Gosh, that person saying Freddie would have picked AL as his successor, in fact he would have insisted.
Some of those comments are just :roll:
Unsettling for this Freddie fan to read in any case. How disappointing.

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

John Lucas
“@adamlambert @DrBrianMay I’ll admit, I WAS one of those who thought you couldn’t call Queen, Queen with another singer. But after watching Netflix doc, I HOPE I’ll get to see you live one day. Amazing, like a kind of magic! Goosebumps! #QueenLives 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

neil B
“Just watched don’t stop me now, superb documentary @adamlambert Jesus h Christ the guy has an unbelievable voice loved queen & Freddie Mercury but he raises the bar. Now watching for the millionth time ‘searching for sugarman’ introduced to this by a south African mate 👍👍👍

Scott Yager
“The Netflix doc about the @adamlambert & @QueenWillRock partnership, formation & collaboration is good clean rock fun. Enjoyed it very much. Great concert footage for those having withdrawal. Cool story of how they came together. Really hope to catch them on tour at some point.🤘🏻

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Briony Jones
“@adamlambert @QueenWillRock Absolutely loved The Show Must Go On! @netflix And we LOVED seeing you in Brisbane earlier this year...in all that rain!!! #howluckywerewe #COVID19 #UKfan #BohemianRhapsody”

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Amy Louisa Hazlehurst
“‘The Show Must Go On: The @QueenWillRock and @adamlambert story’ absolutely blew me away

...and left me in tears at least half a dozen times

There’ll never be another Freddie Mercury, but Adam Lambert is a heaven sent angel and hands down the best vocalist on the planet”

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Neil Hurst
“Just watched 'The Show Must Go On - The Queen and Adam Lambert Story' on @NetflixUK - Wow, what an awesome documentary. Stick it on and rock out! I have to see @QueenWillRock and @adamlambert LIVE after all this. #BucketList”