The Show Must Go On documentary on Netflix in the UK

Discuss Queen's collaboration with Adam Lambert
Black Wings

Re: The Show Must Go On documentary on Netflix in the UK

Post by Black Wings »

carolb57 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:10 pm This thread and the posted comments are about the documentary, not just Adam. It is the story of the Queen/Adam collaboration and how it came about, including the wonderful footage of Freddie’s interviews and performances. The fact that new people are being exposed to and acknowledging Adam’s amazing talent by watching it is a long overdue blessing for him. Why is that a bad thing and not something to celebrate?
Brian and Roger are hardly mentioned in many, if not most of the comments you have copied and pasted here. That's just as bad as the comments that could take even spell Freddie's name correctly.
But hey, it's AL who is the angel sent from heaven that's how someone thinks of him and it was copied and pasted here and is exactly type of thing that does AL no favours.
I don't look at these tweets as celebrating at all.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

the milkman wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:30 pm
carolb57 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:26 pm
the milkman wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:37 pm
I watched the concert for a few minutes with the comments on and most of the comments I saw were about Adam’s eyes. I didn’t even finish one song.
What concert? The documentary is not about a concert!
I watched the concert that you could make comments on a few days ago. I don’t know what streaming service it was on.
It was on YouTube. But there hadn’t been comments about Adam’s eyes. Or I haven’t seen them. People barely comment about his eyes, when watching performances. You must have mixed that up with my any Montavilla‘s stories about meeting Adam. ;)

the milkman

Post by the milkman »

Nicki wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:20 pm
carolb57 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:26 pm

What concert? The documentary is not about a concert!
I watched the concert that you could make comments on a few days ago. I don’t know what streaming service it was on.
It was on YouTube. But there hadn’t been comments about Adam’s eyes. Or I haven’t seen them. People barely comment about his eyes, when watching performances. You must have mixed that up with my any Montavilla‘s stories about meeting Adam. ;)
There were two eye comments right before We Will Rock You. I want to say the song was Radio Gaga.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

the milkman wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:24 pm

There were two eye comments right before We Will Rock You. I want to say the song was Radio Gaga.
Makes me glad I didn't read the comments. When I used to watch periscopes of the concerts, AL used to get a few comments about his looks, at times it got a bit gross, and it put me off.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

2 comments?
There have been at least 20 comments about about Brian’s nail polish. :lol:
Almost 4,000 comments on the whole. About all kind of things. But yes, from my point of view, Adam‘s blue eyes can be stunning. Roger‘s as well. :D
Last edited by Nicki on Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Black Wings wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:32 pm

Makes me glad I didn't read the comments. When I used to watch periscopes of the concerts, AL used to get a few comments about his looks, at times it got a bit gross, and it put me off.
I‘ve copied a good lot of the comments in the thread about the concert. I read many, many more of them the next day, before they disappeared. I still cannot remember reading anything about Adam’s eyes, but I didn’t see everything.
By far the most comments had been about Freddie. It was a good, happy read with many mentions of Brian, Roger and John as well as Adam. It were definitely at least 90% Queen fans commenting, not Adam fans.

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Whoa! Are you guys talking about the YouTube show with various outdoor performances from all over the world?

You are posting in the wrong place, as usual. This thread is about The Show Must Go On documentary currently being shown in various countries on Netflix.

You are mixing up two completely different entities leading to much confusion.

the milkman

Post by the milkman »

Nicki wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:33 pm

2 comments?
There have been at least 20 comments about about Brian’s nail polish. :lol:
Almost 4,000 comments on the whole. About all kind of things. But yes, from my point of view, Adam‘s eyes blue eyes can be stunning. Roger‘s as well. :D
Like I said, I only watched it for a few minutes. The end of the one song and the first few seconds of WWRY.

the milkman

Post by the milkman »

carolb57 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:53 pm Whoa! Are you guys talking about the YouTube show with various outdoor performances from all over the world?

You are posting in the wrong place, as usual. This thread is about The Show Must Go On documentary currently being shown in various countries on Netflix.

You are mixing up two completely different entities leading to much confusion.
I was mainly talking about your quotes praising Adam. I did confuse the two because I thought the concert was on Netflix.
Last edited by the milkman on Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

8-)