Album

Discuss Queen's collaboration with Adam Lambert
carolb57
Posts: 1966
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:10 am

Re: Album

Post by carolb57 »

Of course, Dr. Bri’s health is more important than the tour. I was obviously pointing out that the heart attack took place in the timeframe of that previously planned tour. I’m happy he is recovering nicely and pray that he continues to do well.

AlexKx
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:03 pm

Re: Album

Post by AlexKx »

I can't believe you all and more people are not talking about what all has happened with Brian concerning having a heart attack and his crushed discs. You all either have no concept of the seriousnesses from health standpoint concerning these things. This is probably the end of QUEEN in all manners. NOW. Brian should of course do what is best for him. Very scary stuff.

User avatar
Mona Lisa
Posts: 799
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:50 am
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Album

Post by Mona Lisa »

AlexKx wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 2:22 pm I can't believe you all and more people are not talking about what all has happened with Brian concerning having a heart attack and his crushed discs. You all either have no concept of the seriousnesses from health standpoint concerning these things. This is probably the end of QUEEN in all manners. NOW. Brian should of course do what is best for him. Very scary stuff.
Obviously you have no concept of what's being talked about in this forum :roll:
There is a whole thread about this on the 'Brian May' part of the forum.

Black Wings

Re: Album

Post by Black Wings »

carolb57 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 12:27 pm Of course, Dr. Bri’s health is more important than the tour. I was obviously pointing out that the heart attack took place in the timeframe of that previously planned tour. I’m happy he is recovering nicely and pray that he continues to do well.
Right now a tour that should have happened is the last thing on my mind. Really.
People who have heartb attacks are at risk for anot her one, so at this point, I don't care if the tour doesn't go ahead next year, Brian's health is far more important than any tour.

User avatar
whitequeen20
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:45 pm
Location: UK

Re: Album

Post by whitequeen20 »

Black Wings wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:01 pm
carolb57 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 12:27 pm Of course, Dr. Bri’s health is more important than the tour. I was obviously pointing out that the heart attack took place in the timeframe of that previously planned tour. I’m happy he is recovering nicely and pray that he continues to do well.
Right now a tour that should have happened is the last thing on my mind. Really.
People who have heartb attacks are at risk for anot her one, so at this point, I don't care if the tour doesn't go ahead next year, Brian's health is far more important than any tour.
I think the point being made is he would have either been on tour or rehearsing for it when this happened if not for it being postponed so it's a good thing the tour was already postponed and he'll have chance to get well, who knows what could have happened had he already been in Spain.

carolb57
Posts: 1966
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:10 am

Re: Album

Post by carolb57 »

whitequeen20 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:37 pm
Black Wings wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:01 pm
carolb57 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 12:27 pm Of course, Dr. Bri’s health is more important than the tour. I was obviously pointing out that the heart attack took place in the timeframe of that previously planned tour. I’m happy he is recovering nicely and pray that he continues to do well.
Right now a tour that should have happened is the last thing on my mind. Really.
People who have heartb attacks are at risk for anot her one, so at this point, I don't care if the tour doesn't go ahead next year, Brian's health is far more important than any tour.
I think the point being made is he would have either been on tour or rehearsing for it when this happened if not for it being postponed so it's a good thing the tour was already postponed and he'll have chance to get well, who knows what could have happened had he already been in Spain.
Thank you! That’s exactly what my post was about.

What Dr. Bri has been doing on stage is pretty strenuous, especially getting up on a platform suspended above the stage. I seriously doubt he would be able to continue in the same way. While we have all agreed that Freddie was irreplaceable, the same is true for Brian.

Black Wings

Re: Album

Post by Black Wings »

I hate to think that Brian could have been touring and having a heart attack during it. This could have ended up so much worse, and yes I'm happy he seems to be doing better.

Jake
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:45 am

Re: Album

Post by Jake »

Black Wings wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:12 am I hate to think that Brian could have been touring and having a heart attack during it. This could have ended up so much worse, and yes I'm happy he seems to be doing better.
Me too. I wonder how soon it’ll be before someone makes a GoFundMe for Adam during these hard times.

User avatar
Nicki
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:12 pm

Re: Album

Post by Nicki »

Jake wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:16 am
Me too. I wonder how soon it’ll be before someone makes a GoFundMe for Adam during these hard times.
I wonder, if you care as much about your own financial situation as you care about Adam’s. :roll:

Jake
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:45 am

Re: Album

Post by Jake »

Nicki wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:28 pm
Jake wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:16 am
Me too. I wonder how soon it’ll be before someone makes a GoFundMe for Adam during these hard times.
I wonder, if you care as much about your own financial situation as you care about Adam’s. :roll:
I’m financially secure, but Adam has a lot of things he needs to pay for and he might need help. Would hate to see him lose his house.

Post Reply