Album

Discuss Queen's collaboration with Adam Lambert
whitequeen20

Re: Album

Post by whitequeen20 »

Jake wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:31 am
Nicki wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:28 pm
Jake wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:16 am
Me too. I wonder how soon it’ll be before someone makes a GoFundMe for Adam during these hard times.
I wonder, if you care as much about your own financial situation as you care about Adam’s. :roll:
I’m financially secure, but Adam has a lot of things he needs to pay for and he might need help. Would hate to see him lose his house.
Good of you to be so worried but he has a lovely spare house as well so I'm sure he'll be fine!!

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Jake wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:16 am
Me too. I wonder how soon it’ll be before someone makes a GoFundMe for Adam during these hard times.
I wonder, if you care as much about your own financial situation as you care about Adam’s. :roll:
I’m financially secure, but Adam has a lot of things he needs to pay for and he might need help. Would hate to see him lose his house.
You’re talking about a man, who made a living in Hollywood since he moved there shortly after Highschool. His dad told him, he wouldn‘t pay for Adam, if he quit the college. Adam did that nevertheless and had from there on to support himself. From a tiny apartment full of cockroaches, doing musicals and /or working in shops to a multi millionaire with a house in the Hollywood Hills.
The man knows the worth of money. He doesn’t even buy a car, because leasing one is cheaper for him.
There are other things you can worry about. ;)

Jake

Post by Jake »

whitequeen20 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:54 am
Good of you to be so worried but he has a lovely spare house as well so I'm sure he'll be fine!!
It’s for sale.

Jake

Post by Jake »

Nicki wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:59 pm
You’re talking about a man, who made a living in Hollywood since he moved there shortly after Highschool. His dad told him, he wouldn‘t pay for Adam, if he quit the college. Adam did that nevertheless and had from there on to support himself. From a tiny apartment full of cockroaches, doing musicals and /or working in shops to a multi millionaire with a house in the Hollywood Hills.
The man knows the worth of money. He doesn’t even buy a car, because leasing one is cheaper for him.
There are other things you can worry about. ;)
I know, so help him out. Man can’t even buy a car and you’re not worried. Crazy. Help him out please 🙂

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Jake, what a nice guy you are being worried that Adam might be forced to go back to that roach infested tiny apartment again! You’re a gem! :roll:

Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa »

Please stop arguing about Adam's money :lol: I'm joking don't worry :) I wonder if they did a lot of money out of all these tours.
If they ever do an album, it's not for the money, that's for sure!!!

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Mona Lisa wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:21 pm Please stop arguing about Adam's money :lol: I'm joking don't worry :) I wonder if they did a lot of money out of all these tours.
If they ever do an album, it's not for the money, that's for sure!!!
I‘m sure they did. I have no idea, how much money they make.

I only remember that Forbes had listed Adam 2015 as the alumni from American Idol, who had made the most money that year. They estimated his income from June 2014-June 2015 at 10 million dollars (pretaxes).The most money must have come from the QAL tours USA + Japan+ Oz 2014 and Europe 2015.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalle ... c7a83a586b

And I agree, if they ever do an album, it won’t be for the money. But with this long lockdown, it could actually happen. Adam has said lately, that he’s working from home on new music - „with other people“. It’s wishful thinking from my side, but I would love to think that these „other people“ are Roger and Brian. :D

Ray

Post by Ray »

I don't have a car either - will you help me out, too? :mrgreen:

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Some people prefer to lease rather than buy a car so they can have a new car every 3 years and not have to pay for repairs! Some people, like Jay Leno, own more than one car or even a whole garage full! :lol:

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

carolb57 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:43 pm Some people prefer to lease rather than buy a car so they can have a new car every 3 years and not have to pay for repairs! Some people, like Jay Leno, own more than one car or even a whole garage full! :lol:
Jay Leno is a colector of cars, heck I even think Roger was at one point. :lol: