Mona Lisa

Re: Album

Post by Mona Lisa »

Don't know if that's funny... Made up a joke:
do you want a new AL bum?

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

So, is that real? Could it be the live album that Roger hinted at? I‘m wondering, because the tweet is only saying „Vinyl“. I think, I would want a live recording that includes video. ;)
Link: https://www.target.com/p/queen-adam-lam ... A-80949826
Info on that Site:

Specifications
Genre: Rock
Record label: Hollywood Recor
Musical Artist: Queen + Adam Lambert
Software Format: Vinyl
TCIN: 80949826
UPC: 050087474119
Item Number (DPCI): 244-01-6984

But, if it’s real, I‘m really looking forward to this! Whatever it is. :lol:

Frank

Post by Frank »

Very curious, indeed. My bet would be on the live album Roger hinted at. I'd be incredibly surprised if it were anything else.

Nicki

50th Anniversary

Post by Nicki »

Hutchence wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:18 am So, did anyone buy Classic Rock Magazine ? Wonder if there are any news or at least hints about potential future releases.

The cover say "the lost tape", but I believe it's about the Imperial College show...
I only saw this tweet by an Adam fan about it with a screen cap of one page. Interesting bits from Brian about an old record. But who knows, if they decide t release it. I did order the magazine, but it will take a while until it will get here.

JLP
Site Admin

Re: 50th Anniversary

Post by JLP »

Nicki wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:18 pm
Hutchence wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:18 am So, did anyone buy Classic Rock Magazine ? Wonder if there are any news or at least hints about potential future releases.

The cover say "the lost tape", but I believe it's about the Imperial College show...
I only saw this tweet by an Adam fan about it with a screen cap of one page. Interesting bits from Brian about an old record. But who knows, if they decide t release it. I did order the magazine, but it will take a while until it will get here.

I moved this post to here as really not saying much about old material. The tweet is about a potential QAL album so fits here better.

Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa »

I'm betting they will do an album this year. Now they have plenty of time and the tour has been postponed again.
Or maybe a new live compilation.....

Lord of all darkness

Post by Lord of all darkness »

Mona Lisa wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:44 am I'm betting they will do an album this year. Now they have plenty of time and the tour has been postponed again.
Any truth that have recorded a song with AL but has been binned?

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Lord of all darkness wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:34 am
Mona Lisa wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:44 am I'm betting they will do an album this year. Now they have plenty of time and the tour has been postponed again.
Any truth that have recorded a song with AL but has been binned?
They have been in a record studio for a day 2017 during the US tour in Nashville. The song wasn’t finished. According to the latest interviews the song was written by a friend and they couldn‘t „crack it“. They don’t know, if they will go back to it, but I doubt it.

However, IF they ever had the chance and time to record together, it would be this year. With the tour postponed again, they should have more than enough time.Let’s see, if they’re going to try anything.

Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa »

I would much prefer something from QAL than those King Daughters, or Kerry Ellis collaborations;
For once I'd also much rather hear something new from Roger.
Maybe he's preparing something, hopefully...

And what about something like:
"QAL live in the studio"
A recorded studio concert....
Is it a silly idea?

Kes

Post by Kes »

Maybe they could float the idea of a QDJT album.

They should call it Make Music Grate Again.